Random president raid.
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Vausey , [RV]Matt , [RV] Ben Jayson
, James3000117
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30472676 , can't find matt, STEAM_0:0:17995482, STEAM_0:1:50416447

Time in GMT:20:30 GMT +1

Server: map evocity v33x

Summary: I was president and i saw Matt was tazing and wake uping ben jayson so i said stop random taze. He denied and was going on so i demoted him as officer. Well like 20 minutes after that they come into the president's office (i was president) and they just shoot me like it was nothing

Evidence:Araknos, Froggiex22, Nick!

http://postimage.org/image/gtomsig7l/
It is important that you provide proof.
yes, its true i was his bodyguard when they random raided us and killed him.
I have a screenshot but how to upload it in here?

I have the picture http://postimage.org/image/gtomsig7l/ look the chat they say it is random.
It is correct that somebody stated that it was in fact a random raid. I noticed some Corleone members attempting to enter the nexus secure area, and when I asked why they were raiding, they stated that "The president isn't good," or something to that effect. I foolishly decided to join in on their little raid, assuming that there was a legitimate reason for it, however, when actually reaching the president, I discovered that the entire raid was happening because one of the players had been demoted from police officer for random tazing and had came back as a Corleone to get revenge. I understand that this is a breach of the very basics of RP, and had I of known of this reasoning before reaching the president, I would have immediately backed out. It was about this point that the conversation shown in the screenshot took place. Right after this, police showed up so somebody killed the president. A gunfight ensued, and all of the gang members died.

I sincerely apologize for taking part in this raid against you, and ultimately prematurely terminating your time as president. If I receive a ban for this, (which I believe I should, for my idiocy) I will completely understand why, and, again, please accept my apologies.
I will accept your apologie but the other guys must be banned because it is a really stupid reason and he is a new job so he can't just revenge kill.
(01-16-2013, 08:27 PM)Xenon Wrote: I will accept your apologie but the other guys must be banned because it is a really stupid reason and he is a new job so he can't just revenge kill.

Yeah technically that's either NLR, or job abuse. Plus the random raid, so that's 2 or 3 offenses right there. A screenshot of the chat logs, one eye witness and one confession isn't GREAT proof. However, it's just barely good enough so the accused players (except the one who confessed) should be banned in my opinion.

Please provide ample evidence within the next 24 Hours.

@ Kiruclanz,

You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
the banned person
a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban/ban request.
Take this as a warning.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team