Cosplay!
Photo 
'bout time we had a cosplay thread thingywhatchamacallit here.

Cosplay = (Costume Play): A very popular activity during anime conventions, also referred to as masquerading. It consists of dressing up as an anime or video game character to participate in contests or simply for fun.

Post your pics if you do Cosplay and your projects. Cheese

Current Project: MJOLNER Mark VI Armour.

Using Pepakura, Japanese for Paper Craft, a program that takes 3d models and unfolds them into 2d nets for you to print out and join up again, I wanna make the Halo 3 armour.

Pepakura: [Image: 14y5zjt.jpg]

You have to print on cardstock, you guessed it, card-like paper, because reg. paper is too flimsy.

Well after you've joined it all, you add layers of Bondo, Polyester Resin on the outside, let that dry, and add Polyester Resin + Fiberglass mat on the inside. Then you buff it, then you sand it, then you buff it again, then you sand it AGAIN.. then you paint it Cheese

And you add curved visors and lights to make it look pew pew.

Oh, and you have to do this for all the armour pieces.. which will take around 500 (maybe more) sheets of Cardstock. Then I also have to get a black body suit and stuff..

I could just save up £80 ish and buy it online, all ready made.. Problem is - I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!

That was me dropping by, again, Cya 'round folks!
Post some pictures when its done Cheese
Fuck yeah, I'm going to the MCM Expo in London in May this year.

Lemme dig up some stuff from last time. brb

EDIT:
[Image: 183049_1206779464906_1691273872_362346_8036537_n.jpg]
[Image: 60233_1181813200765_1691273872_324463_5761260_n.jpg]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I don't think it'll be done by the time the expo comes around, I don't know if I'll even be going this year. But this is gonna be freaking hard, saving up the money is freakin' hard too..
Nice! haha this reminds me of arby n the rly chief... search it on youtube (its rly funny)
(03-29-2011, 05:44 PM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: Nice! haha this reminds me of arby n the rly chief... search it on youtube (its rly funny)

Stop necroposting warning given
-Signature removed-