Could a admin explain this rule
Micspam. Is it okay to drive around playing music so its like the car radio? I just wanna know for record
(11-11-2011, 05:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: And remember that it's ONLY allowed to stream music in your car or your house, nowhere else!

If you keep it within reasonable levels, of course. And it refers to "music" not "annoying noises" or anything similar. In my opinion, everything except what Soul said is considered spamming.
(12-31-2012, 12:05 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(11-11-2011, 05:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: And remember that it's ONLY allowed to stream music in your car or your house, nowhere else!

If you keep it within reasonable levels, of course. And it refers to "music" not "annoying noises" or anything similar. In my opinion, everything except what Soul said is considered spamming.

What Doomdude said and if you have a radio next to you, I've seen multiple admins allow beat-boxing players beat along with the radio prop at their feet. As long as you can justify it with a genuine rp reason and it doesn't blow everyone away with annoying sounds then go for it.
Thanks.
(12-31-2012, 12:11 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 12:05 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

What Doomdude said and if you have a radio next to you, I've seen multiple admins allow beat-boxing players beat along with the radio prop at their feet. As long as you can justify it with a genuine rp reason and it doesn't blow everyone away with annoying sounds then go for it.

Correct answers, thanks lads.
The following 3 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • DoomDude1, equal, Disabled Angel