Ban request Ican
Name of player: Ican

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22886621

Time in GMT: Gmt +2 22.35

Server: v2p

Summary: He tazed me while I was trying to climb down the ladder

Evidence::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBMux4Xc...e=youtu.be
You were looking down.. He most likely had you at gunpoint and he told you to stay, Yet you walked away. His actions were just wrong and idiotic. I don't think he meant to do it on purpose, I want to hear his side.
Im not sure if he has a forum account, but they tiold me to leave crane, and when I attempted to climb down, he tazed me
Well, You can hear clearly in the video that he told you to stay? I don't think he meant to purposely taze you off the crane; Still, I wanna hear his side of the story.
Alright,

For to start he says "Stay here please", Then it clearly shows you trying to latch onto the ladder. Then as you failed to attempt this, The cop, went and tazed you because you were attempting to escape. I see in no way or form this was done on purpose. He simply didn't put two and two together.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub