Notallthatspooky
Name of player: NotALlThatSpooky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39875597

Time in GMT: 7pm 11-7-12

Server: evo v33x

Summary: All this im being honest and i did prop kill a couple of times. basicly he rdmed me as soon as i spawned on the server, so i prop killed him for doing that, atm there were no admins on. So i became president and apparantly he thought i killed him for president so he went on a rampage and got every guy in the police to kill me and at the same time he had a prop gate set up so i couldnt get out and i kept asking for the pw and they didnt let me out, then when he came back up to the top floor they opened it for him and he killed me 2 times to get president back, i tried going back up then they said they were gonna ban me and a civilian just rdmed me as soon as i got up there then i respawned again and a police officer just arrested me and they kept on insulting me like im raging and crying even though theyre the minges and theyre making me mad by killing me over and over again.Then after i was jailed i just rejoined to see if i can avoid it because it was a random arrest for no reason i was just trying to vist the president. So when i rejoined i wanted to see him again so they cuffed me then they let me in after a few minutes they thought i was gonna kill him when i was cuffed...... so the cops started shooting me and got a arrest warrant for 15minutes FOR BEING CUFFED AND "ATTEMPTING TO PROP KILL WHEN IM CUFFED you cannot do anything when your cuffed" and spook said such things as stun him multiple times, and he said everyone steal my car? he was being a total minge to me and all the cops to and he kept saying "IMA GET YOU BANNED, FUCK YOU".Then after that a cop tried stunning me as soon as i went in the nexus and i kept asking whats the reason i just respawned so i just prop pushed him away then he jailed me....

Evidence: Cops that spooky sent to just stun me http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1
Theyre arresting me for 15minutes for being cuffed in the presidents office thinking im gonna kill him http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1 Theyre shooting me when im cuffed.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1 Again trying to arrest me http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1
I did not kill you at all as soon as you spawned on the server. I didn't even know who you were. I just had became president after we had raided and assasinated the President (for valid reasons) and you prop killed me. You killed me for president. You kept coming in and minging around. You never sought to come out, you just kept getting closer to me as if to drop another prop on my head.

You were arrested for 15 minutes for completely fail rp and not cooperating. We told you 10+ times to get out as you were trespassing. I requested that you did not get any closer in fear of you trying to prop kill me but you kept getting closer. This led to your arrest. The last cuffing was because we required all citizens who were up in my office to be cuffed before proceeding any further. You are just a general minge.

I'll feel free to upload that video. I started it at the beginning of the raid and ended it a little while after he had prop killed me when I was president.
(11-08-2012, 05:32 AM)mono Wrote: I did not kill you at all as soon as you spawned on the server. I didn't even know who you were. I just had became president after we had raided and assasinated the President (for valid reasons) and you prop killed me. You killed me for president. You kept coming in and minging around. You never sought to come out, you just kept getting closer to me as if to drop another prop on my head.

You were arrested for 15 minutes for completely fail rp and not cooperating. We told you 10+ times to get out as you were trespassing. I requested that you did not get any closer in fear of you trying to prop kill me but you kept getting closer. This led to your arrest. The last cuffing was because we required all citizens who were up in my office to be cuffed before proceeding any further. You are just a general minge.

I'll feel free to upload that video. I started it at the beginning of the raid and ended it a little while after he had prop killed me when I was president.
1 you did cdm me when i spawned and you didnt respond to anything i said to you, and i didnt hear you say get out at all and when i was getting closer to you when you think i could prop kill you while IM HAND CUFFED is a very very stupid mistake and you told them to shoot me when i was hand cuff that was all your fault...
I don't even own a car. Are you just trying to make up things?
Also, you did not say anything. You were just failrping (taking ooc ic.) You kept getting closer after many times of being told not to and that is your fault. You can most definitely prop kill me when handcuffed. You spawn a prop on my head the first time, why couldn't you do it a second?
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player NotALlThatSpooky (STEAM_0:0:39875597) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, the TS is advised to gather more evidence in the future.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team