Guild Wars 2
Anyone here playing GW2? I sure am and loving it. I am on Hedge of Denravi. What are you opinions on the game? Also if you have any questions on it feel free to ask.
Yeah its a great game. Best MMO ive ever tried
Not really my type of game, but they say it's a good chance to start on this genre, so I might grab the chance and play it.
(09-02-2012, 06:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Not really my type of game, but they say it's a good chance to start on this genre, so I might grab the chance and play it.

I would highly recommend it considering no monthly fees also. There is a learning curve but its pretty easy to learn.
I was waiting for someone to make a thread on this!
It's the best MMORPG I've ever played by far, I love it!
I'm only around 15 (I think) atm because I haven't been able to play much this weekend and I'm a Norm Warrior on the Underworld server (EU) With all the other 4 slots filled with characters ready to play when I want to.

Coming from playing WoW and LOTRO as my last MMOs played and I never played GW1 I was a bit iffy about the quest system where there are world quests but now I prefer it, you usually get a lot of people working together and taking down the bosses, defending the towns etc.
Haha i also love playing it lvl 53 Human Thief on Drakkar lake

By the way we got rid of Underworld on our Battlegrounds on the weekend in World vs World Cheese
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(09-02-2012, 07:08 PM)GRiiM Wrote: I was waiting for someone to make a thread on this!
It's the best MMORPG I've ever played by far, I love it!
I'm only around 15 (I think) atm because I haven't been able to play much this weekend and I'm a Norm Warrior on the Underworld server (EU) With all the other 4 slots filled with characters ready to play when I want to.

Coming from playing WoW and LOTRO as my last MMOs played and I never played GW1 I was a bit iffy about the quest system where there are world quests but now I prefer it, you usually get a lot of people working together and taking down the bosses, defending the towns etc.

I so agree. It is the best MMO I have played.