Soo.. you banned me...
Sad 
Welp, that's another pointless ban for having hack files that i never used, another good RP server I donated to banning me/shutting down/getting ddosed/owner dying..

fuck my life

I wish I could find a way to be unbanned
For fuck's sake, would you shut the fuck up already. We know you got banned, we heard you the first time, so just stop fucking complaining. I know that sounds a bit harsh, but you've been going on about your ban in completely irrelevant threads and now you're making your own in order to complain to nobody in particular. Christ, you're like some of the people I see on my Facebook news feed. OH BOY MY LIFE SUCKS, IF ONLY SOMEONE WERE TO COME ALONG AND MAKE MY LIFE NOT SUCK ANYMORE

If it's not your fault that game hacks were on your computer, whose was it? Did they just sort of show up like a foreigner stumbling through the door after having a few too many drinks? Also, didn't Soul give you another chance?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Caboose, Dylan, Gamesdude109
Sorry but i have to agree with Breen.

My friend got perm'd for having hacks, admin told him to remove them and he came back to find himself banned. These hacks were ancient from our DarkRP Days, yet he did not even know he still had it. When he made the Unban request, an admin decided to deny his thread because he/she felt it necessary. He accidentally reposted his Unban Request twice, thats why it got denied.

If this thing Temar made was to find hacks whether they lay there known or unknown, can he not make it so it deletes it right when it detects it? Personally, i have used Lua Hacks on previous servers to troll, and i would be sad if i forgot to discover them and later get punished for not knowing.

Anyways, its the Admins choice to ban someone for not "using" hacks but instead "having" them. I can definitely understand that to an extent.

But Breen, mentioning your ban in thread after thread is not going to get you unbanned. Soul even said he would unban you if you showed him a clean pic of the folder.

Here is what Soul said in your thread "Fix Hack Detector"

Quote: Remove the lua files from your Garry's Mod and I will see it trough my fingers. If the anti-hack ever detects something at you again, you won't get away with it.
kind of your own fault if you have hacks on your computer knowingly or unknowingly. I can understand why the admins would ban you because if you have hacks on your computer and you say you don't use them they can't be sure your not lying after all. Still if Soul told you to clean your folder and give him a picture just do it and im sure they will un-ban you don't really see the problem here so kind of a unnecesary thread.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(07-08-2012, 09:16 PM)Nevinator Wrote: If this thing Temar made was to find hacks whether they lay there known or unknown, can he not make it so it deletes it right when it detects it?

So we would be allowing this script to alter our already existing files on our computers, simply by joining?

Over my dead body.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
(07-09-2012, 01:02 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 09:16 PM)Nevinator Wrote: If this thing Temar made was to find hacks whether they lay there known or unknown, can he not make it so it deletes it right when it detects it?

So we would be allowing this script to alter our already existing files on our computers, simply by joining?

Over my dead body.

I guess you do not understand how they can find hacks anyways.. Wouldn't be that much different.
(07-08-2012, 04:01 PM)DerpBreen Wrote: *** my life

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

No really. I do. :V
(07-08-2012, 09:07 PM)Jeremy Wrote: For fuck's sake, would you shut the fuck up already. We know you got banned, we heard you the first time, so just stop fucking complaining. I know that sounds a bit harsh, but you've been going on about your ban in completely irrelevant threads and now you're making your own in order to complain to nobody in particular. Christ, you're like some of the people I see on my Facebook news feed. OH BOY MY LIFE SUCKS, IF ONLY SOMEONE WERE TO COME ALONG AND MAKE MY LIFE NOT SUCK ANYMORE

If it's not your fault that game hacks were on your computer, whose was it? Did they just sort of show up like a foreigner stumbling through the door after having a few too many drinks? Also, didn't Soul give you another chance?

[Image: hallelujah+praise+the+lawd.jpg]

This Thread and the poster:
[Image: spiderman-meme-generator-im-seriously-bo...351d13.png]
i will not alter files on people computer with out there permission
they have hacks and get reported that is all
people may wana go aimbot some where else so dont want it deleted
the code could be customised and if so i would be deleting there work