Danes.
Well well well, it happened again. Garry have yet to fix Gmod for Mac users and as I am a ”lucky” owner of a Mac it means I am unable to get on the server. I was reading a book and looking at the list of banned user when I realised that a lot of Danish users are mingeing around on the server and doesn’t hold back when it comes to breaking rules. Yet when it comes to those who stay on the slim path of justice they often archive great things. We got 4 Danish admins and a few average players that actually care about roleplaying but the majority of us Danes often end in the hall of shame we call the ban page.

This makes me wonder, what is the difference between those who uphold the rules and those who don’t? Is it the age or a psychological error that make the difference? Is it the Danish upbringing that makes us more bent on breaking rules and ruining the fun of others? It is actually quite interesting, what causes this strange behaviour? Also what makes those of us that stay so loyal and caring?

Oh yea, such strange ways the mind wander off to when it is left without any activities.

Let the discussion begin!
Might because some of us danes have attitude problems or is having a hard time gettng attention, or just being plain mean.

Or maybe because some of us just want to show off to their "friends" like: "OMG GUYS I JUST KILD AN ADMIN LOLZ I EVEN RECORDED IT LOL"

I don't know what is gong on in peoples heads, nor do i want to know it
(not trying to offend any danes here, i'm a dane myself so..)

I have to admit, i sometimes come out with some smartass comments, not to offend anyone. mostly happens when i'm derping around with some herps in TeamSpeak.

It is true that the majority of danes are arseholes.

I don't know why it happens, maybe it's somethng we're born with, maybe it's anger that we want to release. I don't know.

People are raised differently. I doubt that it is only us dans who act like total arses. Maybe we are just raised completely different from the rest of the world.
nice
Where do you think these problems have their roots? Are we raised without learning the right set of moral values?
I think its because many 8-10 years old kids have a pc in Denmark and young kids usually dont know what they are doing
I think it's mostly a coincidence but it can also be who you people are brought up or even a Attitude problem. But i can tell you that denmark aren't the only country with these problems i can tell you where ever i go i always find atleast 2-3 swedish kids just screaming in swedish and breaking rules because they are ¨cool¨. But i guess it kinda depends on your personality and how you were raised or even if you just have problems handeling Anger like i do.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Its not just danish people who do that, Could be too that you've gotten that picture cause most of the players are danish after USA and UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppUl_CBuy...plpp_video

So it begins...

Nawwh I feel like it may deal with just luck and time zones...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(06-30-2012, 01:35 AM)Mahti Wrote: Its not just danish people who do that, Could be too that you've gotten that picture cause most of the players are danish after USA and UK

Good point Mathi, then allow me to rephrase my question: What turned a person into a mine? What makes them so bent on breaking our rules? Why don't they respect our community and what we're all trying to archive; a nice and friendly forum where you're able to meet persons like yourself.
(07-03-2012, 08:03 PM)DerStorm Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 01:35 AM)Mahti Wrote: Its not just danish people who do that, Could be too that you've gotten that picture cause most of the players are danish after USA and UK

Good point Mathi, then allow me to rephrase my question: What turned a person into a mine? What makes them so bent on breaking our rules? Why don't they respect our community and what we're all trying to archive; a nice and friendly forum where you're able to meet persons like yourself.

For example all Finns seems to do that also, Except few good Rpers we've got in the past.