Kalastaja and Lt. Grub
Name of player: Kalastaja and Lt. Grub

SteamID: Kalastaja: STEAM_0:0:20322366
Lt. Grub: STEAM_0:1:11680391

Time in GMT: About 10 minutes ago

Server: v2d

Summary: I was driving back from the UM and saw a couple of guys with AK's, so I checked it out. It turned out it was Lt. Grub and Kalastaja holding a corleone at gun point. I don't know what the wanted from him, but it was failRP since Kalastaja was a chef and Lt. Grub was unemployed.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

You can be unemployed and own a gun, or even raid if they wanted.

9/10 times unemployed raid the president.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for Kala, ill speak to him.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(06-20-2012, 12:17 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: You can be unemployed and own a gun, or even raid if they wanted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think an unemployed with an AK is failRP. If you have no job, how do you afford something like that?
Before you go pointing fingers, Did you ever look at what happened?

The Don Stole our car... So I looked for all members apart of the Mafia... I see this group of members... I quickly take action. I first begin to talk to the group. The group gives no response. After sitting for 5minutes, I just walked away and grabbed my AK... THis was the only way to get a response. He finally answered... Then you for some reason post a Ban request which to me makes no sense.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(06-20-2012, 12:19 AM)Sir Fiddlesticks Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 12:17 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: You can be unemployed and own a gun, or even raid if they wanted.

I think an unemployed with an AK is failRP. If you have no job, how do you afford something like that?

so my car was random stolen by corleone nobody gives a flying s*** so i was there to get it back with GRUB! (shout out to all cops that dont try to find cars)
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
(06-20-2012, 12:19 AM)Sir Fiddlesticks Wrote:

You sir aren't very creative... The Job Unemployment to me means more creativity!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I think blacklist from chef is sufficient amount of evidence. This ban request is just ridiculous by the way and a waste of time.

Quit trying to get people banned for something that you have done yourself. I know a couple of friends that actually have an AK47 but do not have jobs.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!