Sorry Ruxandra, for whatever I did
Question 
Your name: Dolan Duk

Your ban ID: 10943

Banned by: [FL]Ruxandra

Server: Evocity v33

Involved: Well Remixxx(:nosound was in the room

Why we should unban you: Well for starters, I think the ban time is a little tough on me, but that's not the real reason I am posting this.
Ruxandra wanted me to disable my ESP, which I completely forgot about. And as soon as I disabled it, Ruxandra permabanned me.
You see I love this server and I don't think it's fair for me to be perm banned that quickly.
I have also noticed this wasn't the only time Ruxandra has unfairly banned someone, maybe that could be taken into consideration. Sad

You can do what you want with this request, but I would rather to be able to come back
Any player caught using hacks like esp/wall hack will be permed without question.

Our server has a zero tolerance policy for using such hacks/ scripts.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Why did Ruxandra even tell me to disable it.
That pretty much gives me a false hope of having a chance of being able to play on server still.
It's not like I was running around aimbotting everyone in sight, which I could have done.
Welcome to the Club, kid

Quote:Sir Lulz said :
Remember that time I was in that bar, and had the soda? I woke up in my house with a hangover and a hot chick in bed, BEST NIGHT EVER!
That's my method in making people confess to using it. As Beflok said, we have zero tolerance to any kind of third-party software.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
But as I said before, I didn't notice it was on until you said it was, then I looked and ESP was on.

I can see why bans like IDs 10851 10850 10849 and 10848 were perma bans but they were tampering and cheating/hacking. I was doing nothing of the sort, the server was going fine.
Welcome to the Club, kid

Quote:Sir Lulz said :
Remember that time I was in that bar, and had the soda? I woke up in my house with a hangover and a hot chick in bed, BEST NIGHT EVER!
So an ESP that shows everyone thru walls, puts whatever to identify other players, which is all over your screen and you did not notice it until Ruxandra asked you this. <.<
I think this is some crap you are trying to sell us.

And yeah, hacks/script tampers the gameplay on the servers, it gives you an advantage above other players.

Denied.