Unban? Sorry if this looks like spam but I'm not very good with forums and stuff
[b]Player name(s) (Mother Teresa) (eli0t)

[b]Your ban ID:](10651)

[b]Banned by: ] ([FL] PrivateToast) ([FL] Zzzzap)

[b]Server: rp_EvoCityv33x

[b]Involved: (eli0t.)

[b]Why we should unban you: (I didn't think my actions would result in a ban, it was in the spirit of roleplay and the police should have done something about it. Also the admin may have thaught i was Trolling. This was not my intention.)
"Spirit of roleplay" Oh god my sides.

Since when did RDM become RP?
Literally, equipping weapons as Gundealers and RDM the hell out of everybody you see?

Your ban was justified, we have no reason to shorten the ban.
You were both complete mingebags, kept shooting us even tho we physgunned you with godmode on. Way to go.

I disagree on a shorten of the ban.
(06-11-2012, 12:02 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: "Spirit of roleplay" Oh god my sides.

Literally, equipping weapons as Gundealers and RDM the hell out of everybody you see?

You were both complete mingebags, kept shooting us even tho we physgunned you with godmode on. Way to go.

What I mean is we never ment to violate server rules, I thought this would be a matter for us to be arrested in server, not banned. Anyway, what's the point in having a mafia, or rebels if you can't do bad stuff? When I said I did it for fun we diddnt mean it in a trolling way. Sorry.
(06-11-2012, 12:16 AM)Epic Rofl Wrote: What I mean is we never ment to violate server rules, I thought this would be a matter for us to be arrested in server, not banned. Anyway, what's the point in having a mafia, or rebels if you can't do bad stuff? When I said I did it for fun we diddnt mean it in a trolling way. Sorry.

We both know this is a complete lie.
Funny you mention the mafia and rebels as they have Nothing to do with this, as both of you were GUNDEALERS.

Also, just because you are mafia or rebel, does not mean you can go around and kill everybody.

Never meant to break the server rules? You didn't care at all, even when we physgunned you.
This is not a lie and we did not realise the seriousness of what we did. As I said before and this is NOT a lie, I did not intend for admins to be involved. As gun dealers we earned money and yes, maybe we were wrong in the job we chose for the massacre which we carried out but the police on the server should have arrested us, not banned by admins. Also, shooting you on godmode is not a crime as you did not die and I am fully aware of this, and was at the time. All we did was do what we believed was within our rights on the server to have fun and if you can't have fun on a server there's no point in it at all. We killed or, RDM'd as you put it in the style of role-play. The roles were two corrupt arms dealers who killed a few people. Did we hack? No. Did we cheat? No. Did we swear or abuse admins? No. Have I done something like that on any of your servers before? No. And I recive an instant month ban. If people didn't like us "rdming" then they should have collaborated and killed us. As I said before to make your sides ache: all in the spirit of role-play.
(06-11-2012, 12:47 AM)Epic Rofl Wrote: -snip-

If you can't have fun on here without mass RDM'ing, I suggest you leave permanently.

No RP was involved in this, all it was were you two driving around in a trabant, and as soon as you saw somebody, you both went out to RDM them. Mahti, Toast and I all agreed on the length of your bans.
Quote:And no, I will not leave the server because this is the only decent server I have come across.
Im glad you think this, too bad you decided to ruin it for yourself.

Quote:When I set out with the weapons in the car I intended role-play and I'm sorry if you can't agree with me on that but that's just you. How do you know I didn't do it with role-play? What makes you thing I did it to troll people? You had no idea of my intensions that day. I have never trolled any server in my life, in fact this is the first proper server I have been on. What a great introduction to role-play for me, banned and abused by admins. Well thank you but I don't think I shall be roleplaying much after this.

Oh yeah I had quite a clear insight of your intentions.

We got tons of complains about RDM'ing gundealers, so we spectated you for about 20 minutes, it was RDM after RDM, no role-play involved at all.
(06-11-2012, 12:16 AM)Epic Rofl Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 12:02 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: "Spirit of roleplay" Oh god my sides.

What I mean is we never ment to violate server rules, I thought this would be a matter for us to be arrested in server, not banned. Anyway, what's the point in having a mafia, or rebels if you can't do bad stuff? When I said I did it for fun we diddnt mean it in a trolling way. Sorry.

Wowowowow rebels and corleones are not only raiding and killing bro
I'm still not the banning admin.... I saw what you did with your friend, Zzzzap took care of you and I took care of Mother Tereasa.
I agree with Zzzzap that the ban stays.
Unban request denied. Mass RDM is not a part of the Fearless Community and it never will be.