Smexii - Ban Request ( Scamming) [Template]
Thread Title: So good scammed me on 25K

Name of player: So good ( Ingame Hanna Reckiss )

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39313728

Time in GMT: Unknown

Server: FearlessRP Evocity v2d

Summary:
Im making a ban request on smexii because of scamming me for 25K. She asked if she could borrow 25K to buy the VW Golf MKII and I kindly borrowed her the money. Now about 3 weeks later she refuses to give me any money but she wanst to give me the car which has lost value and isn't worth 25K anymore (+ its a shit car). I told her that i just wanted the money but she said NO you're getting the car because I don't want it I have more money now so I can get a better one.

Evidence: : Logs and her inventory, I unfortunately don't have any screenies/video as i trusted her.

Possible Solution: If i got the money (25.000) i would gladly put the ban request down. Smile
Please give us a day in wich this "Transaction" happened.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I don't know the exact date & I know that will be a problem
At least give us a close date.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Around 25th of april I think. But as I said, i am really not sure about the date.
This smexii character is Hiddes little sister if I remember right. Hidde can you speak to her? I will forward this link to hidde.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Sorry bef, would be awsome if i had a little sister that play's on FL, but you are at the wrong address Cheese

Regard's Hidde.
Sorry this is actually hydes little sister. I got the m mixed up. Anyways Hyde is hopefully going to handle it from his end he told me to close this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!