Unban Request on Skeptical Sue.
Your name: [NoF] Skeptical Sue
Your ban ID: 9765

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: V2D.
Involved: [FL:RP] SpagettiCat, and Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: Well, my story - Spagetti cat went around randomly roping EVERYONE, He roped like 4 or 5 police officers, completely randomly, on the street(including me) Okay, he was banned for 6 hours (only), Next, someone unties me, and I see I have completely no SWEPs, then I do '@ Please slay me, I have completely no sweps' ... I kept waiting, noone slayed me, so I attempted to prop kill my self (Yes, it is wrong) and I suceeded, and it turns out Ruxandra was right there, standing around, not slaying me, not doing anything about it, but just spectetating if I do something wrong appearantley... And so, I got banned for 24 hours for not harming ANYONE, but SpagettiCat got banned for 6 hours
from completely ruining the Police Squad roleplay.
[Image: 11io0t3.jpg]
Thank you for bothering to read through this.
How do you know it was random? We spoke to you and said to stay here, and you rang away. We had knifes at you.
We had a reason,please read.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid109635
Sorry to inconvience you,but this is the risk you take by being a cop.
Why would you come up to me and randomly knife me? I just spawned as a cop, go outside of the nexus and BAM, I get randomly tied up, how nice.
We never knifed you? Your friends were arresting us, we tied one. You came along and started to investigate, will could just kill you and carry on or we could premote passive RP and tie you up? We was going to take you somewhere and demand a swap over. Our man, for yours.
I was dealing with another issue. When I arrived I saw you propkill yourself. Couldn't you wait a few minutes?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-14-2012, 06:30 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I was dealing with another issue. When I arrived I saw you propkill yourself. Couldn't you wait a few minutes?

/slay skeptical????
(05-14-2012, 07:57 PM)Skeptical Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 06:30 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I was dealing with another issue. When I arrived I saw you propkill yourself. Couldn't you wait a few minutes?

/slay skeptical????

By the way, I was phased (Invisible) when I came back to you, how did you see me? Mind explaining?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-14-2012, 08:16 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 07:57 PM)Skeptical Wrote:

/slay skeptical????

By the way, I was phased (Invisible) when I came back to you, how did you see me? Mind explaining?

I didn't see you, I just saw your '.// Did he just propkill himself?' (if that was you)
You can't propkill yourself, it's clearly in the rules. You should've wait a few minutes.

No wonder that you get banned if an admin spots you propkilling yourself, that's not done in a RP server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.