Flip table *Cuanto Cabron*
Saw it in a webpage.

[Image: CC_1145385_otros_cualquier_excusa_es_buena_1.jpg]
R+ L = J

Ha...
Alot of that food is actually stuff that looks nice, including the food in the air plane.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-21-2012, 10:38 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Alot of that food is actually stuff that looks nice, including the food in the air plane.

Man, How lame are you?

Just look at that delicious prison food! Look! They have my favorite!

Homestyle Slop!

[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(03-21-2012, 11:47 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 10:38 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Alot of that food is actually stuff that looks nice, including the food in the air plane.

Man, How lame are you?

Just look at that delicious prison food! Look! They have my favorite!

Homestyle Slop!

Coffee's Mom makes some great food, though that is on our Saturday night dates.

Sorry Coffee, Im going to be your father one day and you will live up to your Panda Lineage.
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
Sadly as owner of Wweee.. I guess that makes us related in some way. Now start feeding your new father! He looks hungry D:
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(03-22-2012, 12:14 AM)grub Wrote: Sadly as owner of Wweee.. I guess that makes us related in some way. Now start feeding your new father! He looks hungry D:

He's not getting my bamboo stalks, Tell him to forge his own. Im your beggar of stalks not him!

And you have the money, grub. We know I have the looks that get you the money. In some ways, Im like that stripper that everyone comes back daily to have a session with again and again

~Signed A Panda
(03-22-2012, 12:17 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 12:14 AM)grub Wrote: Sadly as owner of Wweee.. I guess that makes us related in some way. Now start feeding your new father! He looks hungry D:

He's not getting my bamboo stalks, Tell him to forge his own. Im your beggar of stalks not him!

And you have the money, grub. We know I have the looks that get you the money. In some ways, Im like that stripper that everyone comes back daily to have a session with again and again

~Signed A Panda

You don't recall!? You bit someone and they sued us for a good portion of money! And the other money you spent on a shrine made out of bamboo, which was worth quite a bit until you used it as a tooth pick... All we got left is another 4 gold bars. You have to do your part before we go bankrupt again!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(03-22-2012, 12:24 AM)grub Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 12:17 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:

~Signed A Panda

You don't recall!? You bit someone and they sued us for a good portion of money! And the other money you spent on a shrine made out of bamboo, which was worth quite a bit until you used it as a tooth pick... All we got left is another 4 gold bars. You have to do your part before we go bankrupt again!

Im a money making machine, grub. In some ways Im a contrawhore. I literally pee out gold bars from the Bamboo I eat. Again I appreciate the quality and all, but they are like passing kidney stones majority of the time. 4 Gold Bars?! Thats a lot of money we have left still, last a couple thousand, if you invest it right. That Bamboo Shrine?! That was a shrine, I figured you were giving me a feast for that days show, oh well. Do I, The Panda, need to start doing our finances because you've spent it on your so-called "stripper" friends?
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • ryan!