FreaKerN O.o - Ban Request NLR, FearRP
Name of player: FreaKerN O.o

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29266332

Time in GMT: Around 5 PM (GMT +0), so about 1 hour before this post

Server: v33x

Summary: I was Black Market Dealer and had some contraband and weed in the Offices, when I went out to look for willing customers.
I check my camera and see Freaker stealing my weed plants (him being rebel, so allowed as I had my weed in the open).
When I hurried to the offices I did wait until he got out of his own office and then I surprised him with a tranquilizer.

He ran away at first, then pulled out a crowbar and hit me with it, then running away and trying to evade me (FearRP broken). I hit him, he ran to his office in an attempt to lock the door when he fell onto the ground, I hostaged him and he yelled that it was random (like everybody does). I cleared him what I wanted and started to break into his Office when some other guy came down with a weapon pointed at us. We started negotiating about who he should save, after some bribing he did choose me and shot the hostaged one. (I did not tell him to do, actually I just wanted him to guard Freaker).

I got out a cracker and cracked myself through the two doors he made, with the other guy guarding the door. The second when I got to the weed and started picking it up, I saw Freaker killing the guard with a crowbar (also FearRP, as he had out a gun), ran through the gates (not using keypads but numpad) and killed me.

While I laid dead on the ground, I heard him yelling RAID and glass breaking. I respawned and checked on the camera when I saw him destroying the contraband with using molotoves.

So, I accuse him of

- NLR breaking, including RDM, because he killed us without knowing us (New life)
- FearRP breaking
- Using numpad to get through gate
- Random Raid

Evidence:

[Image: 2012022700001.th.jpg]
(Him stealing my weed)

[Image: 2012022700003.th.jpg]
(His door almost next to my Office)

[Image: 2012022700005.th.jpg]
(Notice the red screen on the left, indicating I've been hit, Freaker jumping around with a crowbar when I aim a tranquilizer at him, breaking FearRP)

[Image: 2012022700006.th.jpg]
(Freaker having lost his suit through death, if you look closely you can see a dead body and blood on the floor above the cracker, the guard)

[Image: 2012022700007.th.jpg]
(Him killing me, picture taken right after the one before)

[Image: 2012022700008.th.jpg]
("Harry Apple", Freaker, velling RAID and then molotoving my stuff)

Admins should check the logs on the kills too, as my screens may not be enough proof.

***Ban request denied***

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, Please make sure the Rule break is Clear in your Screenshot's.

ForceGhost
Community Relations Team
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]