Fearless Forums
Jan - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Jan (/showthread.php?tid=95889)

Pages: 1 2

Jan - Veronica - 05-28-2020

Your Name: Qannter

Accused Staff Member: Jan

Involved users

Qannter

Kimo Kojima

Date & Time (GMT): 28/5/20 @ 12:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Jan since being re-added to the team has become increasingly toxic in both Discord and on the forums.

Below I have complied a portion of his toxic comments which has been aimed at myself personally and other members of the community.

[Image: zIS7veO.png]

In this collection of images linked above Jan repeatedly refers to all Egyptians as "Piss Drinkers" and describes the Quran as "Retarded".

[Image: FAt3iNL.png]

In this image Jan uses my sexuality to further berate me in an argument about a topic completely unrelated to sexuality.

RE: Jan - Jan - 05-28-2020

Clearly you've decided to look into some past comments not aimed at yourself to add to an abuse case after you got called out by me earlier today.

Nothing in the cut out images you provided was aimed at you, but at another member named Kimo that is extremely active in the #humanities part of Discord, most people including me and him tend to mess around with eachother every now and then in there, the fact that there have never been any reports coming from people that are actually involved in the #humanities discussions backs that up.

As for the small comment I made regarding your constant attention seeking, I posted that after you actually started claiming I was an attention seeker, simply to show the community you're a hypocrite, me mentioning your sexuality (couldn't care less about it) was simply a recent example I thought of. That has been dealt with already so it's not worth mentioning.

Answer the following question, why are you trying to desperately dig up evidence from discussions that have nothing to do with yourself?

RE: Jan - Tails59 - 05-28-2020

97% egyptians drinking piss was my joke, with no objection from kimo. thats not abuse, thats you cherrypicking to try and get an admin in trouble lmao

RE: Jan - Mr.SkarKasm - 05-28-2020

I would have actually posted this myself if i had proper access to a pc, there are other similar incidents but i would count them as "irrelevant" as they were too old and before jan got back to the team or were in DMs, which don't fall under the server's rules(even then, i DMed jan after he called me a sand eater and a sandnig-r, i told him to eat sand too and he replied with "ok dirty sand ***." and deleted it to cover his ass, even though it doesn’t fall under the rules.

I am kimo kajima on discord btw. [Image: Screenshot_20200529-011121.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20200529-011114.jpg]

RE: Jan - Mr.SkarKasm - 05-29-2020

I would like to add that i originally thought that jan was joking, but he kept saying the same things over and over again, and i only ever used something similar against jan like once, and that was onky once and a reply to an insult before.

I do mind him insulting my nationality and my race, i just never made it apparent because it wouldn't have mattered because i didn't actually have the wiol to post a br/AA thread.

(05-28-2020, 08:32 PM)Tails59 Wrote: 97% egyptians drinking piss was my joke, with no objection from kimo. thats not abuse, thats you cherrypicking to try and get an admin in trouble lmao

I didn't notice this was your joke because you are blocked.

More evidence of jan's inherent racism, if it was funny i would let it slide, but it was just the same repetitive "jokes" that pissed me off to no end, but i never said anything about it because i saw it as a redundant effort because i rarely visit the forums anymore.

[Image: Screenshot_20200529-115113.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20200529-115047.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20200529-114950.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20200529-114936.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20200529-114831.jpg]

RE: Jan - Jan - 05-29-2020

Completely irrelevant as those were clearly jokes I made before I got the administrator rank back. If you had a problem with them at the time you could have told me, or even a staff member and you didn't, instead you see an opportunity now to dig up old comments and use them against me, it's quite a sad sight.

May I also remind you that you yourself have repeatedly thrown insults here and there to others within that channel, even going as far as to DM users yourself. If you preferred a stricly administrated channel then you should have made it clear earlier that you don't appreciate the jokes, however that is clear now, thus the #humanities channel shall be kept a strict eye on.

May I also remind you of the normal player report rules (they do apply since you're only posting out of context comments made by me before my promotion).

10. If the offence you are accusing a player of occurred 30 days or longer prior to the submission of your report, its evidence will be nullified, and the report will be denied. Exception to this is if there is an issue which requires potential prolonged gathering of evidence (e.g: harassment, other ToS violations), though this will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.

Afaik, and like i said in my first post, DM fights aren't against the rules.(only persons i DMed with insults wers jaded, archy and you)

I did at most tell people to fuck off or reflect what insult they threw at me back at them.
You also said:-

"Exception to this is if there is an issue which requires potential prolonged gathering of evidence (e.g: harassment, other ToS violations)"

Pretty clear cut that this is harassment. And since you said evidence is older than 30 days, i would like to present this as the only evidence in this case

[Image: Screenshot_20200529-011114.jpg]

I would also like to say that i neved said i am ok with all the insults and shitty "jokes".

Obviously, jokes made during your admimstrative duty.

I thought i communicated my disapproval of your jokes last year with this. I can see how some one might think its a sign of me being ok with it but you are a smart man and you would notice that i don't like the jokes. [Image: Screenshot_20200529-130020.jpg]