Fearless Forums
Gamemode add a new way manufacturer item ingame - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Roleplay Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Gamemode add a new way manufacturer item ingame (/showthread.php?tid=95835)

Pages: 1 2

add a new way manufacturer item ingame - JohnSilver - 05-23-2020

Title of Suggestion: add a new way manufacturer item ingame

Description
pick how many want to make example 50 rifle ammo

instead of making it shipment one at a time by f1 menu

you set the number you want then it will give timer of when it will be done
when the timer is complete it will take right amount money from you and give you the items

NOTE if you are kick out of job for any reason it will not take money or give the items so still best to small-batches then trying to make 1000 item at one time

Why?
this will make shop RP lot more enjoyable and less sat in f1 menu look like afk all-day as you will able walk around and talk to people and do RP while you wait for the timer to finish 

NOTE I don't wish time to make shorter just make the process more enjoyable then what it is

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - JoshZ - 05-23-2020

Great idea as usual John. +support

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - jhayw - 05-23-2020

+support yes please

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - Kappatalist - 05-24-2020

+support

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - Ratatoskrr - 05-24-2020

+support

I think the manufacturing timer frustrates the vast majority of players. I like this suggestion a lot

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - Balls - 05-24-2020

Don't know why the awful manufacturing process haven't been changed yet..

+Support

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - Scarface. - 05-24-2020

I like this however i feel like it will be good to have a notification when clicking order and it will say "Your order is done" and you can go collect the Ammo/Guns at like a spawn maybe Industrial you go there and there will be a box with all the items in which only you can see and only you can pick up this way it adds more than just a click of a button you order the guns then you go collect them at a spawn in location (Industrial)

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - Strange Neo - 05-24-2020

(05-24-2020, 02:45 PM)SeaBiscuitSteve Wrote: I like this however i feel like it will be good to have a notification when clicking order and it will say "Your order is done" and you can go collect the Ammo/Guns at like a spawn maybe Industrial you go there and there will be a box with all the items in which only you can see and only you can pick up this way it adds more than just a click of a button you order the guns then you go collect them at a spawn in location (Industrial)

Maybe make a new suggestion thread to get this more attention. It is a really nice idea to improve the roleplay.

+support

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - Ryan - 05-24-2020

+support

don't know how possible it is but would be nice if it can happen

RE: add a new way manufacturer item ingame - RiNO - 05-24-2020

+Support