Fearless Forums
Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) (/showthread.php?tid=94401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - DreeBott - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 12:17 AM)perqe Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:13 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:38 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I don't know what you guys are chatting, there is skill to it. You do a 1v1 with me or any of my AggRP mates on here we'll beat and of you. 

Its always the shitters who cannot PVP who think its no skill.

Oh yeah true there is so much skill involved...:

Anyone who knows how to PVP knows you're a fool as you're shooting him in the body??? Helloooo, he has a head and you do 2x damage if you hit it....

Any more stupid replies so I can prove the person who is replying is the one who is the shitter and just is bad??

Devs, why don't you add in aim lock like on console games?? Next thing i'll be hearing is the people move around too quickly and you cannot move your mouse quick enough to keep up.
Yeah you're right it should be 100% normal to use 2+ mags to kill someone because that's realisitc. (Even on a Semi RP server this is just stupid and it takes literally no skill at all to just spam Med Kits lol).
Oh also he's right there are no hitboxes on some models (dont know if there was one on the model I was shooting at in the video but it's still pretty darn stupid)

2 mags.

You barely hit half a mag in his back, the head shoot it, i think it does more damage, makes sense :/

Yeah you're right I barely hit him LOL

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - ryan! - 10-13-2019

Medkit spam is cancer. It should have been removed the minute that people started abusing it. It doesn't make aggressive RP better, you morons only think that because it is the only thing that keeps you alive in gun fights. arguing to keeping medkit spam would be like arguing to keep one bullet glitching (being able to pull out a gun without using an ammo first), yeah it made raiding easier, but it was AIDS and was abused so it obviously needed removed.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - don - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 12:19 AM)ryan! Wrote: Medkit spam is cancer. It should have been removed the minute that people started abusing it. It doesn't make aggressive RP better, you morons only think that because it is the only thing that keeps you alive in gun fights. arguing to keeping medkit spam would be like arguing to keep one bullet glitching (being able to pull out a gun without using an ammo first), yeah it made raiding easier, but it was AIDS and was abused so it obviously needed removed.

You say it like its easy to use, and that its the only reason we dont die, even tho i and other come out with countless kills.

All your posts are memes and i cant help but think this is just another one of your typical brain moments.

One thing is that yes it can be used to keep you alive, but then have you noticed the only people are good at doing so, can actually aim at a head and shoot it.

With grinding comes time, with grinding comes skill, and with skill comes less of all this moaning.

Just try to get better instead of choosing the easy way out.

(10-13-2019, 12:19 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:38 AM)DreeBott Wrote: Oh yeah true there is so much skill involved...:

Anyone who knows how to PVP knows you're a fool as you're shooting him in the body??? Helloooo, he has a head and you do 2x damage if you hit it....

Any more stupid replies so I can prove the person who is replying is the one who is the shitter and just is bad??

Devs, why don't you add in aim lock like on console games?? Next thing i'll be hearing is the people move around too quickly and you cannot move your mouse quick enough to keep up.
Yeah you're right it should be 100% normal to use 2+ mags to kill someone because that's realisitc. (Even on a Semi RP server this is just stupid and it takes literally no skill at all to just spam Med Kits lol).
Oh also he's right there are no hitboxes on some models (dont know if there was one on the model I was shooting at in the video but it's still pretty darn stupid)

2 mags.

You barely hit half a mag in his back, the head shoot it, i think it does more damage, makes sense :/

In terms of kevlar and FL, and where you're shooting him you did fuck all.

Your movement is lacklustre, and you're in first person that is all i have to say.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - ryan! - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 12:24 AM)perqe Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:19 AM)ryan! Wrote: Medkit spam is cancer. It should have been removed the minute that people started abusing it. It doesn't make aggressive RP better, you morons only think that because it is the only thing that keeps you alive in gun fights. arguing to keeping medkit spam would be like arguing to keep one bullet glitching (being able to pull out a gun without using an ammo first), yeah it made raiding easier, but it was AIDS and was abused so it obviously needed removed.

You say it like its easy to use, and that its the only reason we dont die, even tho i and other come out with countless kills.

All your posts are memes and i cant help but think this is just another one of your typical brain moments.

One thing is that yes it can be used to keep you alive, but then have you noticed the only people are good at doing so, can actually aim at a head and shoot it.

With grinding comes time, with grinding comes skill, and with skill comes less of all this moaning.

Why is the argument to get better and use the bug, instead of you getting better and not use the bug? All you Greed wannabes got good using it and you are scared of getting it taken away. Keep killing 5 hour cops who don't know about a bug that gives you a huge advantage though Smile

(10-13-2019, 12:29 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:24 AM)perqe Wrote:

Why is the argument to get better and use the bug, instead of you getting better and not use the bug? All you Greed wannabes got good using it and you are scared of getting it taken away. Keep killing 5 hour cops who don't know about a bug that gives you a huge advantage though Smile

Thats how shit FL is, there the only people to kill, the server is dead.

It isnt a bug, its a feature within the game.

Also, how cute seems Greed has a little fanboy. Want me to contact him for you, ill be sure to pass a little message on for you.

The argument isnt even to get better, its common sense within every game you have to get better and used to how you're supposed to play it. That is no different for FL.

Also, this "bug" if used by everyone then it would be fair as you would say. Its just a shame players dont stick around for long enough to learn the unique system, it probably has something to do with the fact FL has around 5 hours of content before you have done everything.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - DreeBott - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 12:26 AM)perqe Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:19 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Anyone who knows how to PVP knows you're a fool as you're shooting him in the body??? Helloooo, he has a head and you do 2x damage if you hit it....

2 mags.

In terms of kevlar and FL, and where you're shooting him you did fuck all.

Your movement is lacklustre, and you're in first person that is all i have to say.
You would still die if you take 2 mags to the fucking chest even if you had Kevlar on
And Idgaf about my skills in PVP I've been a passive RPer for years and I'll always be one and I suck at Agressive RP but holy shit this is just stupid

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Pollux - 10-13-2019

(10-12-2019, 10:47 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 10:01 PM)dob Wrote: I personally don't see need for a change, but even if one was to occur - which will - can we ask ourselves if this is going to increase the player base? If you want players to return, focus on content or updating something we will all enjoy and put time into. Actually gives me a headache lmao

No my friend that is too much work, instead let's start changing stuff that works just fine.

Yes because we're all going to drop our projects and wait for the survey to finish and then also wait for Tassia to release this update before doing anything else update related.

There's a ton of people on the dev team (I think this is the most we've ever had, close to it at the very least) and this only takes up one person, you really need to stop assuming the entire team does one project at a time. This is one thing that needs addressing so one person is doing it while also still being able to work on other things.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - TASSIA - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 12:44 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 10:47 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 10:01 PM)dob Wrote: I personally don't see need for a change, but even if one was to occur - which will - can we ask ourselves if this is going to increase the player base? If you want players to return, focus on content or updating something we will all enjoy and put time into. Actually gives me a headache lmao

No my friend that is too much work, instead let's start changing stuff that works just fine.

Yes because we're all going to drop our projects and wait for the survey to finish and then also wait for Tassia to release this update before doing anything else update related.

There's a ton of people on the dev team (I think this is the most we've ever had, close to it at the very least) and this only takes up one person, you really need to stop assuming the entire team does one project at a time. This is one thing that needs addressing so one person is doing it while also still being able to work on other things.

This doesn't even take one person. It takes the community to the server and one person afterwards to analyze the data and implement it.
Today, for example, I made tweaks to the gamemodes networking to improve it a little and released a new portable radio for early access.

It's not like this having this survey open would prevent me from doing anything else.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - JackZ - 10-13-2019

This is at the bottom of the list of needed updates in my opinion.

Content that will get people playing and enjoying the server again on a constant basis is needed.

The long list of approved suggestions with countless +supports need adding. Ideas thought of by the community, and supported by the community.

This update will bring no players back or keep people playing, it's the type of update you'd bring out when we gain a stable player base again.