Fearless Forums
Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) (/showthread.php?tid=94401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Cygnus - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 12:42 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 11:08 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 10:48 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 08:25 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: It's interesting seeing people act like aggressive RP is difficult if you're literally god mode, it requires *no* talent.

1) Go Thirdperson so you have less recoil and can see around/through walls. 
[Image: 0H7k5gP.gif]
2) Equip your Gopnik playermodel using the large amounts of RPP you have for doing generic roleplays -- it doesn't have a hitbox for the head.
3) Seek out low hour players and make sure it's their door using /getowner
4) Bring your gang of 5 high-hour players
5) Get your medkit bind ready to void any damage the new players can do.
6) Spam their house with molotovs to remove any and all defenses they could've made, negating the point of making fading doors at all
7) Medkit spam & use your god mode to destroy the libs
8) ???
9) Profit

(10-12-2019, 12:02 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Please show proof of this statement.

Don't have a video related, the Gopnik suit *does not have a head hitbox*
If you insist on it being a lie, check yourself, prove me wrong

Thats not how it works, you make the statement of their being not hitbox but yet I see no proof??
I have 2k hours purely for aggressiveRP, I can tell you right now aggRP is 100% skill based and i'd easily fuck you and all your mates up on my own because I have the skills to do so. Anyone who says its not a skill based system shouldn't be allowed to vote because you're too incompetent to understand there is skill to aggRP on FL.

Medkit spamming removes the element of skill by making you unkillable, your aim is literally irrelevant when you have all the time in the world to shoot.

Bro people only ever med kit spam when pushing bases and tight corridors. In actual open gunfights nobody med kit spams its just a straight aim duel.
I'm not trying to sound cocky but if med spam is removed i'll still kill 99.9% of the servers players in a open firefight aim duel fair 50/50 scenario.
The only time med spam is used is to combat tight corridors that are impossible to push because of lots of defenders that will just spray down the corridor and instantly kill you.
If medspam is removed, rules would have to be changed regarding doom forting making bases easier to raid because it would be impossible to raid corridor bases as a cop.

Are there not already rules for corridor basing? And it's cool if you can still win without medkits, that doesn't mean they aren't bad. It's an exploit and you're abusing a p

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - ryan! - 10-20-2019

(10-19-2019, 08:25 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: -

-

Medkit spamming removes the element of skill by making you unkillable, your aim is literally irrelevant when you have all the time in the world to shoot.

Bro people only ever med kit spam when pushing bases and tight corridors. In actual open gunfights nobody med kit spams its just a straight aim duel.
I'm not trying to sound cocky but if med spam is removed i'll still kill 99.9% of the servers players in a open firefight aim duel fair 50/50 scenario.
The only time med spam is used is to combat tight corridors that are impossible to push because of lots of defenders that will just spray down the corridor and instantly kill you.
If medspam is removed, rules would have to be changed regarding doom forting making bases easier to raid because it would be impossible to raid corridor bases as a cop.

"I don't need medkit spam" sick, lets remove it then because it is an AIDS exploit. I'm not sure how anyone still is making the argument that it should be kept in. If you Greed Jrs. would all still be the best ever then why vote to keep it in? Don't you wanna prove to everyone that you can do it without medkit spamming? I believe in you. You don't need a shitty exploit to kill 3 hours cops, you are the best <3

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - JackZ - 10-20-2019

Bro i voted against med spam i want the pubg healing system.

I'm just saying that doomforting rules need to change if med spam goes because any long corridors would be impossible to push.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - JONATHANPOO - 10-20-2019

(10-19-2019, 08:25 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: It's interesting seeing people act like aggressive RP is difficult if you're literally god mode, it requires *no* talent.

1) Go Thirdperson so you have less recoil and can see around/through walls. 
[Image: 0H7k5gP.gif]
2) Equip your Gopnik playermodel using the large amounts of RPP you have for doing generic roleplays -- it doesn't have a hitbox for the head.
3) Seek out low hour players and make sure it's their door using /getowner
4) Bring your gang of 5 high-hour players
5) Get your medkit bind ready to void any damage the new players can do.
6) Spam their house with molotovs to remove any and all defenses they could've made, negating the point of making fading doors at all
7) Medkit spam & use your god mode to destroy the libs
8) ???
9) Profit

(10-12-2019, 12:02 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Please show proof of this statement.

Don't have a video related, the Gopnik suit *does not have a head hitbox*
If you insist on it being a lie, check yourself, prove me wrong

Thats not how it works, you make the statement of their being not hitbox but yet I see no proof??
I have 2k hours purely for aggressiveRP, I can tell you right now aggRP is 100% skill based and i'd easily fuck you and all your mates up on my own because I have the skills to do so. Anyone who says its not a skill based system shouldn't be allowed to vote because you're too incompetent to understand there is skill to aggRP on FL.

can attest to this, me and jack aint on good terms but it don't mean he ain't good. like he has aim, fps, and can overall play the game, he knows strategy.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - User 12049 - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 10:30 AM)JackZ Wrote: Bro i voted against med spam i want the pubg healing system.

I'm just saying that doomforting rules need to change if med spam goes because any long corridors would be impossible to push.

Doesn't matter, this isn't PUBG. On here you can make defences and anyone who tries to push will get fucked.

Dev's please remove medkit spamming. Can't wait to see how shit the AggRP comes where no-one can push and who-ever defending wins. Clearly ya'll need to fuck it up before you realise you've fucked it up.

Fucking clueless developers.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Dimitris - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 10:30 AM)JackZ Wrote: Bro i voted against med spam i want the pubg healing system.

If they were to remove med spam corridors should not exist what so ever, otherwise the defender will never ever lose.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Conn - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 11:53 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Doesn't matter, this isn't PUBG. On here you can make defences and anyone who tries to push will get fucked.

Dev's please remove medkit spamming. Can't wait to see how shit the AggRP comes where no-one can push and who-ever defending wins. Clearly ya'll need to fuck it up before you realise you've fucked it up.

Just because you don’t get your own way doesn’t mean that you have to result to ad hominem. The team will implement a solution that is balanced, and improves upon the current system.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Dimitris - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 12:06 PM)Conn Wrote:

Just because you don’t get your own way doesn’t mean that you have to result to ad hominem. The team will implement a solution that is balanced, and improves upon the current system.

The current system is fine.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Conn - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 12:30 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

The current system is fine.

The survey clearly shows that a majority disagree.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - User 12049 - 10-20-2019

Lmao, my way? There is no way you can add a balanced system; what currently is in place is balanced but because yous cannot aim you think its medkits that are the reason you guys get fucked.
With this added have fun trying to raid anyone lmao, I certainly wouldn't as you'll just get fucked.

Im amazed you haven't asked for aim assist to be an option for those who cannot aim