Fearless Forums
Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) (/showthread.php?tid=94401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Conn - 10-19-2019

52.8% say it needs to be tweaked
52.9% say it is too powerful in some way
65.7% say you should be able to move around (walk or run)
51.4% say you shouldn’t be able to shoot
60% say you should only be able to use 1
61.4% say keep at 50HP
60% support linear/exponential, majority for increase gradually
70% voted between 10 and 20 seconds to heal

That seems to be the majorities covered, adding together any answers that suggest a similar outcome

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - god - 10-19-2019

Interesting data mmmmmm can't wait to get my hands on that

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Yonno - 10-19-2019

Can I get mine in PowerPoint format?

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - JONATHANPOO - 10-19-2019

can u just make fucking graphs holy shit

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Conn - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 11:52 AM)richieb Wrote: can u just make fucking graphs holy
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKbnKQsvFOI6zY2namFS_RRkNMjvhYj5erbPCmVoWSAq7qog/viewanalytics
That is linked in the original post..

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - JONATHANPOO - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 11:54 AM)Conn Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 11:52 AM)richieb Wrote: can u just make fucking graphs holy
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKbnKQsvFOI6zY2namFS_RRkNMjvhYj5erbPCmVoWSAq7qog/viewanalytics
That is linked in the original post..

would be cooler if u made it clearer in that post!!

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Cygnus - 10-19-2019

It's interesting seeing people act like aggressive RP is difficult if you're literally god mode, it requires *no* talent.

1) Go Thirdperson so you have less recoil and can see around/through walls. 
[Image: 0H7k5gP.gif]
2) Equip your Gopnik playermodel using the large amounts of RPP you have for doing generic roleplays -- it doesn't have a hitbox for the head.
3) Seek out low hour players and make sure it's their door using /getowner
4) Bring your gang of 5 high-hour players
5) Get your medkit bind ready to void any damage the new players can do.
6) Spam their house with molotovs to remove any and all defenses they could've made, negating the point of making fading doors at all
7) Medkit spam & use your god mode to destroy the libs
8) ???
9) Profit

(10-12-2019, 12:02 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 11:17 AM)Arny Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:38 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I don't know what you guys are chatting, there is skill to it. You do a 1v1 with me or any of my AggRP mates on here we'll beat and of you. 

Its always the shitters who cannot PVP who think its no skill.

Oh yeah true there is so much skill involved...:

Anyone who knows how to PVP knows you're a fool as you're shooting him in the body??? Helloooo, he has a head and you do 2x damage if you hit it....

Any more stupid replies so I can prove the person who is replying is the one who is the shitter and just is bad??

Devs, why don't you add in aim lock like on console games?? Next thing i'll be hearing is the people move around too quickly and you cannot move your mouse quick enough to keep up.

Headshot damage doesnt do anything on a lot of models, as they dont have a head hitbox.

Please show proof of this statement.

Don't have a video related, the Gopnik suit *does not have a head hitbox*
If you insist on it being a lie, check yourself, prove me wrong

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - User 12049 - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 08:25 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: It's interesting seeing people act like aggressive RP is difficult if you're literally god mode, it requires *no* talent.

2) Equip your Gopnik playermodel using the large amounts of RPP you have for doing generic roleplays -- it doesn't have a hitbox for the head.
6) Spam their house with molotovs to remove any and all defenses they could've made, negating the point of making fading doors at all
8) ???
9) Profit

(10-12-2019, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:38 AM)DreeBott Wrote: Oh yeah true there is so much skill involved...:

Anyone who knows how to PVP knows you're a fool as you're shooting him in the body??? Helloooo, he has a head and you do 2x damage if you hit it....

Any more stupid replies so I can prove the person who is replying is the one who is the shitter and just is bad??

Devs, why don't you add in aim lock like on console games?? Next thing i'll be hearing is the people move around too quickly and you cannot move your mouse quick enough to keep up.

Headshot damage doesnt do anything on a lot of models, as they dont have a head hitbox.

Thats not how it works, you make the statement of their being not hitbox but yet I see no proof??
I have 2k hours purely for aggressiveRP, I can tell you right now aggRP is 100% skill based and i'd easily fuck you and all your mates up on my own because I have the skills to do so. Anyone who says its not a skill based system shouldn't be allowed to vote because you're too incompetent to understand there is skill to aggRP on FL.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Cygnus - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 10:48 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 08:25 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: It's interesting seeing people act like aggressive RP is difficult if you're literally god mode, it requires *no* talent.

8) ???
9) Profit

(10-12-2019, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Anyone who knows how to PVP knows you're a fool as you're shooting him in the body??? Helloooo, he has a head and you do 2x damage if you hit it....

Thats not how it works, you make the statement of their being not hitbox but yet I see no proof??
I have 2k hours purely for aggressiveRP, I can tell you right now aggRP is 100% skill based and i'd easily fuck you and all your mates up on my own because I have the skills to do so. Anyone who says its not a skill based system shouldn't be allowed to vote because you're too incompetent to understand there is skill to aggRP on FL.

Medkit spamming removes the element of skill by making you unkillable, your aim is literally irrelevant when you have all the time in the world to shoot.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - JackZ - 10-20-2019

(10-19-2019, 11:08 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 10:48 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

8) ???
9) Profit

(10-12-2019, 11:17 AM)Arny Wrote: Headshot damage doesnt do anything on a lot of models, as they dont have a head hitbox.

Medkit spamming removes the element of skill by making you unkillable, your aim is literally irrelevant when you have all the time in the world to shoot.

Bro people only ever med kit spam when pushing bases and tight corridors. In actual open gunfights nobody med kit spams its just a straight aim duel.
I'm not trying to sound cocky but if med spam is removed i'll still kill 99.9% of the servers players in a open firefight aim duel fair 50/50 scenario.
The only time med spam is used is to combat tight corridors that are impossible to push because of lots of defenders that will just spray down the corridor and instantly kill you.
If medspam is removed, rules would have to be changed regarding doom forting making bases easier to raid because it would be impossible to raid corridor bases as a cop.