Fearless Forums
Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) (/showthread.php?tid=94401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Bobby - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 12:43 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 12:36 PM)Bobby Wrote: I just thought, does the fact that the server has a french flag effect the amount of english players joining as they worry it is yet another french server?

I see a lot of french people joining besides and not being able to understand that it is english despite the french flag and server host.

I sadly don't think this is change-able without relocating the server the UK/US - good luck with that..

An easier solution would to imply the server is english at the start of the name in the server list.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - DreeBott - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 03:50 AM)Zombie Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 11:36 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 08:59 PM)Zombie Wrote: Can we have a seperate gamemode for base wars with the ability to medkit spam? I'm sure Soulripper will love the idea of it being very popular and making a decent income from donations

Why are you so obsessed with your idea of a new gamemode lol just make one then
First of all I'd like to say that the thought of it just popped up just now, and I cannot be obsessed over it without it preoccupying my thoughts and impacting my daily life, therefore you're slandering and you're reported

Besides it's a worth shot lol, why do the work when someone else will do it for you

Lol you're right I'm slandering your wtf

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - don - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 12:45 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 12:36 PM)Bobby Wrote: I just thought, does the fact that the server has a french flag effect the amount of english players joining as they worry it is yet another french server?

I see a lot of french people joining besides and not being able to understand that it is english despite the french flag and server host.

I sadly don't think this is change-able without relocating the server the UK/US - good luck with that..

An easier solution would to imply the server is english at the start of the name in the server list.

Never even thought about that, me personally it would throw me off joining the server, just out of curiosity is there still a long wait time for the first time you join the server?

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Bobby - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 05:27 PM)perqe Wrote:

Never even thought about that, me personally it would throw me off joining the server, just out of curiosity is there still a long wait time for the first time you join the server?

Yes because of the custom packs, I personally when I first joined took forever and had a lot of errors. I then disconnected and went to the forums and downloaded all the content. Could this be prompted on join or is that already what happens when you first join? I honestly don't remember.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - JONATHANPOO - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 05:31 PM)Bobby Wrote:

Yes because of the custom packs, I personally when I first joined took forever and had a lot of errors. I then disconnected and went to the forums and downloaded all the content. Could this be prompted on join or is that already what happens when you first join? I honestly don't remember.

i literally had no clue the server was in france what the fuck are you on about lmao

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - TASSIA - 10-14-2019

Survey closed.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - don - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 09:58 AM)Falc Wrote: So you want to kill off the remaining agg rp’ers or?

Messing with the healing system and making it too serious will just ruin it. It’s not exactly an exploit using med kit spam, it’s expensive and takes a lot of inv space too, it’s not god mode neither, just hit the head a couple times and they die before they even kick in lol.

the GOAT <3

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Dimitris - 10-14-2019

Since I recently had to delete all my addons in order to re-download only the ones I need I can confirm that it does in fact still take a long time to join.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - konsta - 10-14-2019

The fucking French just love causing problems, you just solved FL's $10,000 question.... this explains everything
Soul needs to switch servers with an English one, not French influenced servers they bring only the worst kind of people

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Dimitris - 10-15-2019

(10-14-2019, 09:32 PM)Zombie Wrote:

The fucking French just love causing problems, you just solved FL's $10,000 question.... this explains everything
Soul needs to switch servers with an English one, not French influenced servers they bring only the worst kind of people

The reason it's hosted in France is so both the EU and the members from the USA can have a decent ping.