Fearless Forums
Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) (/showthread.php?tid=94401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - don - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 12:41 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:26 AM)perqe Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:19 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:17 AM)perqe Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:13 AM)DreeBott Wrote: Yeah you're right it should be 100% normal to use 2+ mags to kill someone because that's realisitc. (Even on a Semi RP server this is just stupid and it takes literally no skill at all to just spam Med Kits lol).
Oh also he's right there are no hitboxes on some models (dont know if there was one on the model I was shooting at in the video but it's still pretty darn stupid)

2 mags.

You barely hit half a mag in his back, the head shoot it, i think it does more damage, makes sense :/

Yeah you're right I barely hit him LOL

In terms of kevlar and FL, and where you're shooting him you did fuck all.

Your movement is lacklustre, and you're in first person that is all i have to say.
You would still die if you take 2 mags to the fucking chest even if you had Kevlar on
And Idgaf about my skills in PVP I've been a passive RPer for years and I'll always be one and I suck at Agressive RP but holy shit this is just stupid

If you didnt suck at PvP like you say, and know where to shoot and how to shoot instead of just emptying mag after after mag hitting some bullets and missing some bullets you would be better already.

You've just made it clear to me that you dont know how to agro rp, its that simple its a part of the game, either learn it or get punished by it.

Its there to be learnt and for people to grind to get better at, i dont know why everyone is so against it, it was fine 4 years ago whats the issue now?

Hay ho, i know nothing even tho the server was flying with multiple green flags back in the day too, too much attempted change nothing being added.

Im all for giving things a go, but i just dont see this having any positive effect, but i will give you the chance to prove me wrong.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - JoshZ - 10-13-2019

Everyone just give up. The server is a dying mess because we have developers that release useless garbage updates.

It's time to stop.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - horror - 10-13-2019

The healing system is fine lol what u on about

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - konsta - 10-13-2019

Can we have a seperate gamemode for base wars with the ability to medkit spam? I'm sure Soulripper will love the idea of it being very popular and making a decent income from donations

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - DreeBott - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 08:59 PM)Zombie Wrote: Can we have a seperate gamemode for base wars with the ability to medkit spam? I'm sure Soulripper will love the idea of it being very popular and making a decent income from donations

Why are you so obsessed with your idea of a new gamemode lol just make one then

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - konsta - 10-14-2019

(10-13-2019, 11:36 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 08:59 PM)Zombie Wrote: Can we have a seperate gamemode for base wars with the ability to medkit spam? I'm sure Soulripper will love the idea of it being very popular and making a decent income from donations

Why are you so obsessed with your idea of a new gamemode lol just make one then
First of all I'd like to say that the thought of it just popped up just now, and I cannot be obsessed over it without it preoccupying my thoughts and impacting my daily life, therefore you're slandering and you're reported

Besides it's a worth shot lol, why do the work when someone else will do it for you

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Falc - 10-14-2019

So you want to kill off the remaining agg rp’ers or?

Messing with the healing system and making it too serious will just ruin it. It’s not exactly an exploit using med kit spam, it’s expensive and takes a lot of inv space too, it’s not god mode neither, just hit the head a couple times and they die before they even kick in lol.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Flame.. - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 09:58 AM)Falc Wrote: So you want to kill off the remaining agg rp’ers or?

Messing with the healing system and making it too serious will just ruin it. It’s not exactly an exploit using med kit spam, it’s expensive and takes a lot of inv space too, it’s not god mode neither, just hit the head a couple times and they die before they even kick in lol.

They want to change because they can kill the people that AGGRP, they struggle to kill someone spamming health kits, And what i have said is Anyone can do it, so why change it?

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Bobby - 10-14-2019

I just thought, does the fact that the server has a french flag effect the amount of english players joining as they worry it is yet another french server?

I see a lot of french people joining besides and not being able to understand that it is english despite the french flag and server host.

RE: Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey) - Conn - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 12:36 PM)Bobby Wrote: I just thought, does the fact that the server has a french flag effect the amount of english players joining as they worry it is yet another french server?

I see a lot of french people joining besides and not being able to understand that it is english despite the french flag and server host.

I sadly don't think this is change-able without relocating the server the UK/US - good luck with that..