Fearless Forums
Shamefull ban - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Shamefull ban (/showthread.php?tid=81446)

Pages: 1 2

Shamefull ban - Nazagruly - 06-24-2017

Your name: Nazz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65950712

Your ban ID: 77738

Banned by: [FL:T] Tomo

Reason: R/C to avoid arrest. // Lying to two staff members.

Involved: Tomo, Reebs and Tommyz

Why we should unban you: Ok, so, i tried to open Cyberlink to record on gmod, as i clicked it the game disapeared, i instantly rejoined the server so i would not be in trouble but i guess i was more in trouble then ever, the two admins even called me a liar, stating "i couldn't rejoin the server so fast" i said i actually did i was not lying, i knew there were two admins online and i am aware of the rules, so why would i try and break it there? In my eyes no reason at all, i came back after was just about to pm the officer who was arresting me to appologize and call an admin so we could sort the situation when i get pulled by tomo, allready being agressive towards me, either way i tried explaining the sitatuion, but they seemed to not want to believe me even tho i said i could prove it. Reeds even said after i stated it would only take me a couple of seconds with the game closed to rejoin that "i was lying with my whoole teeth, well here is video evidence, i personally expect a appology from both admins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnEtS9fYE0&feature=youtu.be

RE: Shamefull ban - Tomo - 06-24-2017

I'll look at this in the morning. In the meantime, could you fix the video as it says it's not available.

Thanks

Tomo

RE: Shamefull ban - Reebs - 06-24-2017

Hello,

You were clearly lying to us. I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned.

Primarily, when you first disconnected, your disconnect message was "disconnect by user"  (see below for proof).
[Image: 827b96b43d208e08705b7e3ffc3ab18f.png]

You then reconnected 5 seconds later (again, see below).
[Image: 189cd1a880f0ec7ab4842258900a27c2.png]

This is clearly not enough time for you to have crashed, rebooted your game and joined the server, even with a new PC. When I first bought my PC, I could not even do that. You have lied to us in-game, as both Tomo and I agreed that you could not have possibly rebooted your game and connected in that amount of time. It's also rather convenient for you that your game crashed right before you were about to be arrested.

Furthermore, your video is broken, please fix it.

RE: Shamefull ban - Nazagruly - 06-24-2017

[quote='Nazagruly' pid='697392' dateline='1498265106']
Your name: Nazz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65950712

Your ban ID: 77738

Banned by: [FL:T] Tomo

Reason: R/C to avoid arrest. // Lying to two staff members.

Involved: Tomo, Reebs and Tommyz

Why we should unban you: Ok, so, i tried to open Cyberlink to record on gmod, as i clicked it the game disapeared, i instantly rejoined the server so i would not be in trouble but i guess i was more in trouble then ever, the two admins even called me a liar, stating "i couldn't rejoin the server so fast" i said i actually did i was not lying, i knew there were two admins online and i am aware of the rules, so why would i try and break it there? In my eyes no reason at all, i came back after was just about to pm the officer who was arresting me to appologize and call an admin so we could sort the situation when i get pulled by tomo, allready being agressive towards me, either way i tried explaining the sitatuion, but they seemed to not want to believe me even tho i said i could prove it. Reeds even said after i stated it would only take me a couple of seconds with the game closed to rejoin that "i was lying with my whoole teeth, well here is video evidence, i personally expect a appology from both admins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnEtS9fYE0

To bad your server made you loose belief in people, but that's just like any minge community, as i said, i didn't even have a warrant yet, i tabbed out to open the recording programm and garry's mod immediately disapeared, in panic i instantly rebooted it, dosn't take me long at all m8, and for your information if the game closes, it still says disconnected by user, it's the same if i press quit on the Main menu, so have a little respect.

What makes me angry the most, is i make @ calls, most time 2 or 3 admins on the server i don't get answered, i keep my cool, that police officer got attended to immideately, i didn't even have time to breath, second, i called Reebs earlier about a teammate destroying my contraband his quote was "i could ban him, but i don't feel like being a dick", makes me sad because if i couldn't prove it i'd be like meh w/e but i told them both i could prove it, and they still didn't give a crap, with all this present they could have simply saw my video, even if they still doubted my word, thing that i never made them think so, i've allways been honest with all admins, they could have simply went on with the rp but i got a 4 day ban. legit? nah i think they let personal emotions get in the way seeing as how both of them actually got mad at me.

(06-24-2017, 11:41 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I'm not involved at all but if your game had crashed it wouldn't have said "Disconnect By User"

You literally just said you're not involved. Forum warning issued.

(06-24-2017, 11:41 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I'm not involved at all but if your game had crashed it wouldn't have said "Disconnect By User"
First, if your not involved, don't comment. Second, the game closed, wasn't really a crash, it just dissapeared, so it's like if i personally closed the game. Don't ask me either because i'm no computer geek but it's not the first time this had happened and it actually says disconnected by user, i remember having a conversation with my friend Xancrazy regarding the subject even tho it was not the Topic.

omg who edited my post? xD i literally spat my water when i read "willy"

Okay Nazz, here's the thing. Your counting is quite poor as I counted at least 10 seconds every time you showed yourself launching the game (I used a stopwatch, counting from when you double click the GMod icon to when you double click the server in the list).

The log entries here show you leaving and rejoining in exactly 5 seconds, hence we do not believe what you are telling us. Especially if you take into account the fact that if your game crashed/'disappeared' you'd be like "what just happened?", adding another few seconds.

[02:16:21] Nazz (STEAM_0:0:65950712) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
[02:16:26] Nazz (STEAM_0:0:65950712) Connected (UserID: 1320)

Also your attitude to us in general is awful. I'll leave it up to Reebs as to what happens with this.