Fearless Forums
Looking for developers! - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Looking for developers! (/showthread.php?tid=75587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Looking for developers! - Marty - 10-27-2016

Jan why are none of these off topic comments getting a 30% warning level like apparently I deserved ?

RE: Looking for developers! - King Kickass - 10-27-2016

Question in case someone is interested in this

What would be the "contract" that one would need to abide by if they were interested in "possible future projects"

essentially what i'm asking is would you be recognized as a coder for fearless only and would be under "contract" to only code for fearless or would you be recognized as third party source that made scripts for the projects/assignment you request from the person you hire ( like a freelance coder ).

Just askin this question because it was a little vague about that in the OP, i know it says you will join the team but just wanted clarification.

RE: Looking for developers! - RobotDuck - 11-07-2016

Has anything happened with this?

RE: Looking for developers! - sebasti161 - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 08:03 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: Has anything happened with this?

as always, it will be forgotten about

RE: Looking for developers! - Fultz - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 08:58 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 08:03 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: Has anything happened with this?

as always, it will be forgotten about

Not forgotten. If I had to put my money on it, they are "discussing" it still. Since that is the easiest scapegoat for anything you dont want to deal with. The admin team has too much on their hands to get to everything, so some things have to go on the back burner.

RE: Looking for developers! - S!RNARC - 11-07-2016

+support

RE: Looking for developers! - Nevy - 11-07-2016

local username = nevy

if username == nevy then

set.rank(developer)
else
    concommand(cityrp_ban Soulripper)
end

hi guys, my name is nevy. previous administrator here at FEARLESS ROLEPLAY, aka FEARLESSRP, aka, FLRP, aka FL. just showcasing my coding skills. I've been learning coding for a long time, even got a copy of CityRP and managed to code some sick things for it such as but not limited to renaming items in the marketplace (havent figured out how to actually change the item so the sledgehammer i added still spawns as a box of chinese food) I admit, i have long road ahead but the fact is that I am working on skill and trying to better myself in language of programming and GLua. 

PORTFOLIO(2016)

Created Gamemode
Advanced Javascript

RE: Looking for developers! - Arkten - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 10:29 PM)Nevy Wrote: local username = nevy

if username == nevy then

set.rank(developer)
else
end

hi guys, my name is nevy. previous administrator here at FEARLESS ROLEPLAY, aka FEARLESSRP, aka, FLRP, aka FL. just showcasing my coding skills. I've been learning coding for a long time, even got a copy of CityRP and managed to code some sick things for it such as but not limited to renaming items in the marketplace (havent figured out how to actually change the item so the sledgehammer i added still spawns as a box of chinese food) I admit, i have long road ahead but the fact is that I am working on skill and trying to better myself in language of programming and GLua. 

PORTFOLIO(2016)

Created Gamemode
Advanced Javascript

Please teach me, sensei

RE: Looking for developers! - sebasti161 - 11-08-2016

(11-07-2016, 10:29 PM)Nevy Wrote: local username = nevy

if username == nevy then

set.rank(developer)
else
end

PORTFOLIO(2016)

Created Gamemode
Advanced Javascript

+support

RE: Looking for developers! - King Kickass - 11-08-2016

Nevy I'm a bit of an idiot but reading your post I dunno if you applied or are just showing off your skills haha.