Fearless Forums
Everything you need to play on the servers - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Everything you need to play on the servers (/showthread.php?tid=5622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - SoulRipper - 08-31-2012

The content pack is updated, it's now made as an addon and should be copied in your addons folder. I've done this so it's very easy to make a backup of the content when you need to reinstall your Gmod/PC or to copy it to your Gmod13 addons once that game is released.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - PrivateToast - 08-31-2012

Nice. Smile
[Image: 25675355.jpg]

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - bottar1 - 08-31-2012

Can you make another download link for rp_evocity_v33x because that one is bugged and stops at 124mb...

PLEASE RE-UPLOAD I WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR DEBT!

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - UTLonghorn12 - 09-03-2012

(08-18-2012, 04:09 AM)Seven Wrote: My rp_evolved_city props never have spawnicons in the Q menu. It's always just a bunch of pictures of ERRORs.

Any ideas on how to fix this? D:

Load rp_evocity_v2d singleplayer, press q, select rp_evolved city, right click one prop, and click Re-Render all

Worked for me at least

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - SoulRipper - 10-24-2012

Content pack updated today with additional models and materials you need for Gmod13.

If you want to be well prepared it's a good idea to download this pack, extract it and place it in your addons folder once Gmod13 is out.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - BambusBo - 10-24-2012

(10-24-2012, 07:25 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Content pack updated today with additional models and materials you need for Gmod13.

If you want to be well prepared it's a good idea to download this pack, extract it and place it in your addons folder once Gmod13 is out.

NECROPAWST!

Nah, just joking, nice work Soul keep it up

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - DoomDude1 - 10-24-2012

(10-24-2012, 08:38 AM)Bluerider Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 07:25 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Content pack updated today with additional models and materials you need for Gmod13.

NECROPAWST!

Nah, just joking, nice work Soul keep it up

He shud b wrned for nercrupostsings.

OT - It seems that placing the files into /addons will not work. I did that and as soon as I joined the map it started downloading the whole content pack. It can be fixed by extracting the content into the parent folder of the /addons folder.

This worked for me, not sure if it will work for everyone though.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Jamie - 10-24-2012

(10-24-2012, 02:35 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: He shud b wrned for nercrupostsings.

OT - It seems that placing the files into /addons will not work. I did that and as soon as I joined the map it started downloading the whole content pack. It can be fixed by extracting the content into the parent folder of the /addons folder.

This worked for me, not sure if it will work for everyone though.

You don't place the content pack in the /addons folder, You place them in your Garrysmod > Garrysmod Folder. The folder that that addons folder is found in.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Adman - 10-24-2012

(08-31-2012, 10:11 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: The content pack is updated, it's now made as an addon and should be copied in your addons folder. I've done this so it's very easy to make a backup of the content when you need to reinstall your Gmod/PC or to copy it to your Gmod13 addons once that game is released.

I ended up putting it as doomdude said.

(09-04-2011, 09:51 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: - Content pack
Download the .zip and extract it, than copy the 'flcontent' folder to your Garry's Mod addons folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons).

Another example.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - SoulRipper - 10-24-2012

Content pack updated again, for those who downloaded the content pack this midday, rename the info.txt file to addon.txt.