Fearless Forums
Everything you need to play on the servers - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Everything you need to play on the servers (/showthread.php?tid=5622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - TomSutton - 06-17-2014

Can somebody give me some tips on installing the HQ police car textures? More like just where do I put the files. Thanks!

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Shawkzie - 06-17-2014

(06-17-2014, 12:57 AM)TomSutton Wrote: Can somebody give me some tips on installing the HQ police car textures? More like just where do I put the files. Thanks!

Hello TomSutton!

Installing the HQ Police Car Textures is not that difficult, you just have to download the file and unzip it using either "WinRAR" or "WinZIP", there are various ways to get theese programs. Once the map is unzipped, go to one of following directories and paste the content of the folder in there, and make sure you copy the old skins before replacing them if you ever want to go back to the old ones!

(09-04-2011, 09:51 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
  • C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\materials\sentry\crownvic
  • C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\materials\sentry\crownvic
  • C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\FLContent\materials\sentry\crownvic

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - TheImpossibleTruster5 - 08-06-2014

In the Police skins to put them to a folder I need to replace everything and just put the skins?

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - SoulRipper - 09-29-2014

Content pack is updated with the latest models and materials required for CityRP!

Download the file to solve all issues (except the medkit worldmodel)

If anything is still not showing properly, feel free to ask for personal help by me here.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - SoulRipper - 10-14-2014

Content pack updated once again with the latest vehicles.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Voluptious - 10-14-2014

When i was on yesterday the medkit worldmodel had dissapeared again, i had it when you did the icon overhaul now its squares

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - SoulRipper - 10-19-2014

Thread updated with links to Workshop. Smile

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - MrTreeGames - 10-24-2014

Sometimes I see a lokus with a missing texture. Not sure if it's a known problem, but I just wanted to be sure I am not the only one having this.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Mark-the-Mushroom - 10-25-2014

(10-24-2014, 09:11 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Sometimes I see a lokus with a missing texture. Not sure if it's a known problem, but I just wanted to be sure I am not the only one having this.

Same here. I have reinstalled the FL content countless times from the website and now on the workshop but there is always one missing lokus texture.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - SoulRipper - 10-25-2014

The lokus and the world model of the healthvial are the only materials that are bugged, the rest must work.