Fearless Forums
Everything you need to play on the servers - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Everything you need to play on the servers (/showthread.php?tid=5622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Catkillerfive - 12-14-2012

I noticed that the Content pack is in the ZIP folder instead of a separate folder. Meaning that I had to make a new folder called "flcontent" and extract the files from the .ZIP folder. I'm not sure if Gmod can use files inside .ZIP folders so correct me on that.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Greekin - 12-27-2012

I cant install the content pack Sad <-- Sad face

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - The Chaos - 01-02-2013

How do we install the content pack -.- fucking gmod 13

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Sommer - 01-02-2013

Extract it to Garrysmod/garrysmod folder

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Brieg0r - 01-04-2013

How to install EP1 and EP2?

I have got 2 folders:

\Steam\steamapps\USERNAME\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\Half Life 2 - Episode 1 Content Addon

and

\Steam\steamapps\USERNAME\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\episode_2 content addon

it dosen't work

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Lamort - 01-05-2013

Hello there, just so you know I read the majority of the comments but I've might of skipped a couple. I installed everything like the OP said and I still see a bunch of big red ''ERROR'' items on all the servers, especially guns (only when I am holding it), food and traffic lights.(Lights :Just on the x33 and evocity, not evocity2). Also, some of the house outside of town are black and pink, so is the farmer-ish truck you can buy. I am using windows 7 home premium 64 bit. (So my install directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\steam[ect.])
For evocity2 (Since I mainly play there)
I've put the rp_evocity2_v2p Map in
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\USERNAME\garrysmod\garrysmod\map
The Content pack in
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\USERNAME\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons
AND C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\USERNAME\garrysmod\garrysmod

And finaly the Spawnlists in
C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\USERNAME\garrysmod\garrysmodsettings\spawnlist

Please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
P.-S. : I also download a bunch of stuff via steam every time I log on the server, just like it was the first time I was logging on (not EXACTLY that long though, it's quite shorter but still says ''downloading'' and ''downloads'' stuff for about 1 to 1 and half minute). Got told that wasn't normal.

Oh yeah... How the heck are we supposed to install the content of HL2EP2 If we just downloaded the thing and not actually bought the game?

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - TheAwesomeRedMan - 01-05-2013

(09-17-2011, 11:11 AM)Spychecker Wrote: Hey what's the difference betwenn v33x and v2d?
V33x is bigger and is filled with minges

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Narc - 01-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 02:00 PM)Tyler Durden Wrote: Hello there, just so you know I read the majority of the comments but I've might of skipped a couple. I installed everything like the OP said and I still see a bunch of big red ''ERROR'' items on all the servers, especially guns (only when I am holding it), food and traffic lights.(Lights :Just on the x33 and evocity, not evocity2). Also, some of the house outside of town are black and pink, so is the farmer-ish truck you can buy. I am using windows 7 home premium 64 bit. (So my install directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\steam[ect.])
The Content pack in

C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\USERNAME\garrysmod\garrysmodsettings\spawnlist

P.-S. : I also download a bunch of stuff via steam every time I log on the server, just like it was the first time I was logging on (not EXACTLY that long though, it's quite shorter but still says ''downloading'' and ''downloads'' stuff for about 1 to 1 and half minute). Got told that wasn't normal.

Oh yeah... How the heck are we supposed to install the content of HL2EP2 If we just downloaded the thing and not actually bought the game?

You're doing nothing wrong, we're working on this issue, please be patient.

For HL2EP2, you must extract the content just like you did with the others, I suggest you also download HL2EP1 just to make sure you have it all.

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Lamort - 01-06-2013

(01-05-2013, 11:47 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 02:00 PM)Tyler Durden Wrote: Hello there, just so you know I read the majority of the comments but I've might of skipped a couple. I installed everything like the OP said and I still see a bunch of big red ''ERROR'' items on all the servers, especially guns (only when I am holding it), food and traffic lights.(Lights :Just on the x33 and evocity, not evocity2). Also, some of the house outside of town are black and pink, so is the farmer-ish truck you can buy. I am using windows 7 home premium 64 bit. (So my install directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\steam[ect.])
The Content pack in

You're doing nothing wrong, we're working on this issue, please be patient.

For HL2EP2, you must extract the content just like you did with the others, I suggest you also download HL2EP1 just to make sure you have it all.

Okay that's what I did. Thanks a lot man. It was driving me crazy !

RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - Ryder - 01-06-2013

The spawnlist aren't downloading anymore for me...