Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family (/showthread.php?tid=55223)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Skummet - 03-08-2016

Hello!
Thank You for the oppertunity to provide my experiance to the family!

Kind Regards
Corso Camorro

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Ivan Tempski - 03-08-2016

I feel honoured to finally call myself a Camorro, thank you, everyone.

Kindest regards,

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Link - 03-12-2016

Dear citizens of Evocity,

Recently, the Camorro Family purchased another property in the Evocity main street and renovated the building, closely mirroring the beautiful 19th Century architecture of our European cousins. Unlike our last venture of 'Camorro Cuisine', this establishment focuses on serving perishable goods and beverages of multiple variates.

The quick reception and service makes it a perfect destination to visit in your lunch breaks and after work hours. Moreover, both the interior and exterior of the building will make your jaws drop as you wonder how such a genuine replication has been created - it captures the time period perfectly.

Here are some photographs of the new building:

Greetings,

The Camorro Family
Tommy Camorro - Architect

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Mist - 03-14-2016

[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Mist
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30019129
-RP Points: 3 (I believe)
-Hours: 585 hours (and counting)
-Bans: 3 (the last was misunderstood and I was unbanned)
-Blacklists: Props, Physgun, Toolgun 24 hours.
-When did you join the community: 2012
-Donator (yes/no): Not any active donator status. (I have donated to the server twice).
IC Information:
-Name: Tony 'Serpent' Mikkelsen (Mikkelsen will be changed to Camorro, if accepted)
-Information about yourself: I am a loyal guy, which has his language skills on point. I am a dedicated person, which puts heart and soul into my passion. I'm a hard working guy without a doubt! As I strive to become a better man, I also strive to move on, and I see this as my chance, as my family.
-Picture of yourself (optional): [Image: RL229-4.jpg]
-What position within the family are you applying for: Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: Regarding my past decisions I have made in life, I feel like this is my call. The family seems organized, professional and like a new home to me. I would love to participate in your buisness.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: A little, but nothing big to brag about.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Once I have been welcomed and met most of the family.. I would start to get myself comfortable. But I can provide with lots of goods for the family. I have a few places to keep the family safe, if anything happens. Also supplies won't be a problem, for me or the family. Also if any heat starts to stir up, I would of course catch a few bullets for a brother, a sister and of course the Don.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes I will.

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Jan - 04-04-2016

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Agorith - 04-05-2016

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL] Agorith

-SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:43023747

-RP Points:

-Hours:

-Bans:

-Blacklists:

-When did you join the community:

Early 2014

-Donator (yes/no):

Yes.

IC Information:

-Name: 

Ben 'ago' Elias

Male

-Information about yourself: 

Kind & friendly, yet also strict & harsh when needed. Knows how to get any job done.
Has a way of dealing with any type of person, seeing as he majored in psychology.
Other from his regular dayjob as a , has contracts on the side that require particular skills.
Skills that only a cold blooded professional could handle. Let's just say they're not jobs for the weak minded.

-Picture of yourself (optional): 

[Image: 7x0QKf3.png]

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):

-Why do you wish to join the family:

I want to expand my knowledge and skillset even further, whilst in the surrounding of a loyal family.
Working on my own has taken a toll on me, and I feel as if working along side loyal family members/professionals will only further benefit in my career.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses:

Yes, I will only further explain these upon request in person.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:

Needless to say with all my experience as a lonewolf I could further benefit the family by bringing in valuable assets and knowledge.
I am convinced we'd only be able and benefit from that as a whole.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:

Most certainly. I am not one to abandon those he cares about.

Closing note:

I understand my lack of detailed information in this letter, however this is all the time I could take this week into writing you this letter.
As I have further contract deadlines that I need to get rid of.
I am most certain if I get the chance of an interview you'll be convinced I have alot of potential.

Kind regards,

Ben 'ago' Elias

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Generation - 04-09-2016

Dear citizens of Evocity,

Today was an excellent day for our family and for the citizen of Evocity, both our bar and restaurant have hit a peak of guests today.

Lots of our guests have left positive reviews and are very happy with the service and quality of our dinners that we serve. You should visit one of our bars/restaurants aswell!

Here are some photographs of the day:

Greetings,

The Camorro Family
Dirk Camorro - Member

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Badl - 04-28-2016

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Badl.at
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11713045
-RP Points: 4
-Hours: 777
-Bans: 1
-Blacklists: 1
-When did you join the community: 2014
-Donator (yes/no): yes - i was. not at the moment
IC Information:
-Name: Michael Badl
-Information about yourself: Was Born and raised in a small village next to evo City (Evo Village). After i arrived the Age of 20 i start my study in Evo City University. I made my final exam 4 months ago in Architectur.
My fathers name is Sebastian Badl and my Mothers Name is Caroline Badl. I raised as a single child but that doenst mean that i am selfish.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Architect
-Why do you wish to join the family: Cause i m looking for a clan which act like a real family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses:
Yes i study Architectur and i am well known in my Business section, here some examples:
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/201510290000rqpgfnyzbt.jpg
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/2015102900008yl36q0nem.jpg
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/2015102900007pj1emibag.jpg
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/201510290000v1j7dcpl09.jpg
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/2015102900007iyub29sqn.jpg

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will be a great part of the family and will risk my life for them!
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: just YES

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Cyclone - 05-16-2016

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Cyclone

-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63051639

-RP Points: 2

-Hours: 581

-Bans: 1

-Blacklists: 8

-When did you join the community: 01-04-2015 (This is when I joined the site).

-Donator (yes/no): Yes.

IC Information:
-Name: Oscar Abney

-Information about yourself: "My name is Oscar Abney. I was  born in 1995, EvoCity. Always lived there. Right now I am 21 years old and I live at my mom and dad's house. I've graduated from Maxwell Academy and got my Chemistry Degree, currently looking for a job. Two years ago I have been taken hostage by the Rebels. It was horrible, as they threatened me and tried nasty stuff. I quickly grabbed a gun laying next to me when he wasn't looking and shot a rebel down. That's how I escaped."

x

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member.

-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to join the family because I want some adventure in my life and I wish to help the family whenever they're in a nasty situation.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I do not.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would help the fellow members whenever they're in 'trouble'. I could also provide the family with goods like Weapons, Ammo and Food.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I shall remain loyal to the family at all times.

RE: [Unofficial] The Camorro Family - Eclipze - 05-19-2016

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Smile
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62337166
-RP Points: 6
-Hours: 280+
-Bans: 0
-Blacklists: 2
-When did you join the community: Around November 2015
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name: John Taylor
-Information about yourself: I am born and raised in Belgrad, Serbia. I later moved to the United States and had to change my name because one of the Serbian Mafia bosses were looking for me because i did something stupid. It was a few years ago and it wont happen again. Please ask me any time to ask what happened it is nothing harmful but the boss thought that.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I have heard much about this family, how famous and good you are and i felt like i would fit in. I mean i was part of a Mafia group in Serbia too. I feel like this family is so big and has such loyalty to each other. I have been missing that since i escaped from Serbia
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes of course
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Fight for you, help you in any situation and try to expand the family, stand up for the family.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes of course