Fearless Forums
why making it longer? - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: why making it longer? (/showthread.php?tid=46410)

Pages: 1 2

why making it longer? - DeaDZombie444 - 05-10-2014

Your name: DeaDZombie444

Your ban ID: 48489

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Attempted propkilling, prop minging, insulting staff.

why unban me: well first you should not unban me but you should make the ban shorter, you will see later why. 2 yes my behavior was really bad and i regret i so very much.
3, i never "insulted" the staff.
4, and i never wanted to propkill anyone, me and my friend [FL:RP] ReLoDeD wanted to piss them off. i was having a little celebration for 100 hours of playtime but i went a little bit far and we were tired but that is not an excuse...
i checked the ban time and i saw 1 month and my friend also got that. but when i went back 5 min later i got 5 months?? why??? that is what i mean by making the ban shorter. take it back to 1 month would make me super happy because i would like to play during the spring break with some friends. i think that i am good at RP when i am not being a complete moron. i wish that you understand me and i am really sorry for my behavior. i wish that you make the ban back to 1 month, that would make me feel like i never felt before.

sorry for my bad english, i am from sweden Sad

and i also think that you should keep the time that you took first if you know what i mean and not make it longer afterwards...

RE: why making it longer? - Venom - 05-10-2014

Lieing in the courthouse will lead to a permanent ban just so you know.

(05-10-2014, 10:29 AM)DeaDZombie444 Wrote: 3, i never "insulted" the staff.

[Image: Mf7ZU8U.png]
[Image: FEUeqt0.png]

Do you want to continue lieing?

RE: why making it longer? - DeaDZombie444 - 05-10-2014

(05-10-2014, 03:22 PM)Venom Wrote: Lieing in the courthouse will lead to a permanent ban just so you know.

[Image: Mf7ZU8U.png]
[Image: FEUeqt0.png]

Do you want to continue lieing?

well i wrote that yesterday super late in sweden so i did not remember because i was super tired. well then i am sorry. but 5 months is to much in my opinion aswell as others that i asked. so i would be happy with like 1-3 months if that would be ok?. sorry for that, i did not remember

a read that again, it says that my friend said that. he said that yesterday. but still, sorry

How did your friend say that? It came from your account.

and i dont think that you should make the ban longer afterwards.... i think that 1-3 months is fair. give me 2 or 3 but please not 5

I don't think you're the decision maker here. Answer my question.

(05-10-2014, 03:44 PM)Venom Wrote: I don't think you're the decision maker here. Answer my question.

what question? lying question? no, i am not lying and i never did. but why are you so rude? 5 months for that is just too much.

You were lieing.

I'm not being rude I'm stating facts.

(05-10-2014, 03:38 PM)Venom Wrote: How did your friend say that? It came from your account.

This question ^^

(05-10-2014, 03:38 PM)Venom Wrote: How did your friend say that? It came from your account.

This question ^^
[/quote]

we were talking on skype! we are doing it right now and we did yesterday too. yes you are being rude in my opinion. i apologized so many times and asked for 1-3 months instead like it was first. and i think its wrong to change the time afterwards...

RE: why making it longer? - Enzyme - 05-10-2014

It is clear you were insulting staff, both ingame and on forum.

I suggest you work on telling the truth here as I fail to see why your ban should be removed or reduced at all.

(05-10-2014, 03:57 PM)DeaDZombie444 Wrote: we were talking on skype! we are doing it right now and we did yesterday too. yes you are being rude in my opinion. i apologized so many times and asked for 1-3 months instead like it was first. and i think its wrong to change the time afterwards...

So your friend who you were speaking on Skype with took controll over your computer and wrote that for you?..