Fearless Forums
Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining (/showthread.php?tid=38873)

Pages: 1 2 3

Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - Link - 11-01-2013

Well this is ironic, isn't it? Exactly one year in service and then I decide the time has come. It has been a real roller coaster when playing on FL. One minute it is a pain train, the other it is a walk in the park. You just never know what is going to come next, and that is what I like on this game mode. But there is only a certain amount of minges you can tackle, only a limited amount of things you can experience. After almost around 500 hours, I believe my time has come.

While you read this next section, please listen to this to elaborate on my feeling :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

I would like to thank the following :

Myfloodify

Spoiler :
Ah... where to start? You have supported me with everything since I joined Estleback. You've helped me every little step of the way even though we have our little disputes once and a while. Never forget joo sweedish meetball <3

Jeremy

Spoiler :
Well. I didn't RP with you much, but when I did, I had a good time. I hope you continue to make RP interesting.

Victorinox

Spoiler :
Thank-you for giving me the opportunity to RP with you, as a : Barber, tattoo man and a whole manner of other things. I sure had a blast Wink

CorieTheNub

Spoiler :
Just a n00b. You entertained me during my time at Eslteback, cheers mate.

iLikeCats

Spoiler :
#CSSMan2K13

Sambolinski

Spoiler :
The only reason that will keep me on FL. I will train you to be come the master of RP!

Professional_Instinct

Spoiler :
You're professional at what you do. You make the right decisions usually, I like your personality and I enjoy RPing with you. Keep up the good work mate.

Joykill

Spoiler :
I liked our little police RPs we did occasionally, keep busting dem robbahs

Nuka

Spoiler :
For helping me and being a friend during my early hours of FL, thank-you.

Assassin

Spoiler :
Teaching me how to be a better pilot in BF3

VijoeL

Spoiler :
God damn you man, why did you have to leave! Thanks for the good RP we did for a while, just a note, Vic never died.

Grayhawk

Spoiler :
M16 RP in my early hours, every night at 6. Good times ; )

Evil_Elf

Spoiler :
You buy and sell too many cars on the IG market

Wood_Chopper & Rock_Hunter

Spoiler :
You're both amazing builders. Keep the good work up!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone here out. I will still be on FL, only to train my friend how to RP effectively and efficiently however.

Goodbye Fearless.

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - Floodify - 11-01-2013

Good bye my friend! You are one of my best buds on FL and Steam! I will really miss you on FL, but I know we will keep in touch on Steam and Skype! So no, I will not miss you since I ain't gonna stop talking to ya Wink Hope to RP with you in the future!

Good Bye Buddy!!

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - Drawinqq - 11-01-2013

FL is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get.

Goodbye.

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - Wood - 11-01-2013

Almost shed a tear, Link. Your a shining little star. You always cheer me up when I am down. You've been there when life has been down and picked me up upon mistakes. You'll be much missed in Fearless and a huge gap will remain until you return.

I wish you the best with life. It's tough and will throw crap at you. Prepare and take it day by day.
Farewell Link, See you soon buddy.

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - Link - 11-01-2013

(11-01-2013, 10:26 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Good bye my friend! You are one of my best buds on FL and Steam! I will really miss you on FL, but I know we will keep in touch on Steam and Skype! So no, I will not miss you since I ain't gonna stop talking to ya Wink Hope to RP with you in the future!

Good Bye Buddy!!

Quick, get the police involved... i have a stalker!

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - CorieTheNub - 11-01-2013

"Just a n00b. You entertained me during my time at Eslteback, cheers mate.". This brings a tear to my eye. You have done such much to help members of the community, its just a shame to see such a funny, amazing, hard working member leave us. You are one of my best friends, i don't say that a metaphor, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You have helped me ever step of the way.

Thanks for everything you have done.

CorieTheNub

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - NotSep - 11-01-2013

Goodbye. Hope you'll come back one day Link, You were one of the best. Not just as an RPer, but as a friend.

You will be missed by many.

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - D0ctor - 11-01-2013

I would write something really meaningful here, but I have a stone heart so...cheers buddy.

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - Tandy - 11-01-2013

This was really unexpected to me, but i guess it's your decision.
Goodbye and good luck with your future!

RE: Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining - Link - 11-01-2013

(11-01-2013, 11:08 PM)Tandy Wrote: This was really unexpected to me, but i guess it's your decision.
Goodbye and good luck with your future!

If I had a choice, I would stay. Something is effecting me, that I do not wish to talk about it though. Thank-you for you gratitude, it is much apreciated.