Fearless Forums
Unban Litle Brother Got Me Banned - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Unban Litle Brother Got Me Banned (/showthread.php?tid=37595)

Unban Litle Brother Got Me Banned - 66ukly - 09-19-2013

Your name: Tooty McTwo Times

Your ban ID: 37804

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: BR 37563 Approved: Propsurfing

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I went off one night to go to the movies. I let my young brother play the server and he has been playing for a while, and has gotten the hang of it. I didn't Know he was prop climbing/surfing. One morning I got up. I went to my PC, to come and play this server. I clicked Evocity_v2d. I got a little message saying "you have been banned from our server..." I flipped out. I went to the site to see the ban time. 1 month and 28 days. Ban lifted on November 18th. I Went nuts and busted into my brother's bedroom and yelled "DID YOU GET ME BANNED????" and he told me that he used a square to float up to the top of the gas station. Then he said he tried to kill the president with my guns, and he was copying my voice. I knew it was propsurf. I was enraged, yet sad. I told him, "you won't be touching this PC anytime soon. He is only 11, so I said, "I'm sorry for yelling at you." The bottom line is, This server is the place I go when I fell Bad, when I fell happy, when I have the chance. I went to school later that day, and I felt do bad. I came home, knowing I couldn't walk up to my PC and play the server. When i play Gmod, that is the only thing I do. While I was at the movies I thought, "hey, maybe when i get home, i'll donate to fearless and get some money packs. But now i can't. Because of my brother. Please unban me. He won't be back anytime soon.[/size]

(09-19-2013, 11:50 PM)66ukly Wrote: Your name: Tooty McTwo Times

Your ban ID: 37804

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: BR 37563 Approved: Propsurfing

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I went off one night to go to the movies. I let my young brother play the server and he has been playing for a while, and has gotten the hang of it. I didn't Know he was prop climbing/surfing. One morning I got up. I went to my PC, to come and play this server. I clicked Evocity_v2d. I got a little message saying "you have been banned from our server..." I flipped out. I went to the site to see the ban time. 1 month and 28 days. Ban lifted on November 18th. I Went nuts and busted into my brother's bedroom and yelled "DID YOU GET ME BANNED????" and he told me that he used a square to float up to the top of the gas station. Then he said he tried to kill the president with my guns, and he was copying my voice. I knew it was propsurf. I was enraged, yet sad. I told him, "you won't be touching this PC anytime soon. He is only 11, so I said, "I'm sorry for yelling at you." The bottom line is, This server is the place I go when I fell Bad, when I fell happy, when I have the chance. I went to school later that day, and I felt so bad. I came home, knowing I couldn't walk up to my PC and play the server. When i play Gmod, that is the only thing I do. While I was at the movies I thought, "hey, maybe when i get home, i'll donate to fearless and get some money packs. But now i can't. Because of my brother. Please unban me. He won't be back anytime soon.[/size]

RE: Unban Litle Brother Got Me Banned - DoomDude1 - 09-19-2013

It's your account and your responsibility. Your account performed actions which are against the rules, your account got suspended. Whether it's your brother, aunt, friend or sister, it's still your account.

RE: Unban Litle Brother Got Me Banned - 66ukly - 09-20-2013

(09-19-2013, 11:54 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It's your account and your responsibility. Your account performed actions which are against the rules, your account got suspended. Whether it's your brother, aunt, friend or sister, it's still your account.
I know I made a huge mistake by letting him use it, But I am absolutely miserable without this server. This server is as much a part of my life as my school, my job, everything! I meant no harm to this server, I just want to have fun and rp. It isthe best server I know, And I love it more than any other server in the world.

RE: Unban Litle Brother Got Me Banned - Killjoy - 09-20-2013

Denied.