Fearless Forums
unban Request on Race - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: unban Request on Race (/showthread.php?tid=10056)

Pages: 1 2

unban Request on Race - Race - 02-19-2012

Your name: (omriedri)

Your ban ID: (6879 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:28569760 Ban request approved
6 days, 23 hours
Console)

Banned by: (Nudle)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (Race)

Why we should unban you: i did nothinge,nudle ban'd me for no proofs! he just ban me for no reson cuz he dont have power to check the pictures on the ban req. take a look :http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9800

do you see my props? do you see my doors? do you see i killed some one? do you see i have any thing down ther thats is mine?!!!!!!!!!

NO so why i got banned for no reson?!

RE: unban Request on Race - Temar - 02-19-2012

Your name: Race
try to put correct info
and yes i see no proof of you doing anything
but waiting for nudel to check or maybe i missed something

RE: unban Request on Race - Nudelholz - 02-20-2012

You did not have props down there, doesn't mean you didn't break the rules.

In my opinion you were a part of this together with Yoni, it doesn't really matter to me whether he was the only one building. Fact is that you were down there with him therefore supporting what he was doing, which was a rulebreak, people are not ment to build their bases or anything there.

Are there any other admins supporting my view here or am I the only one?

RE: unban Request on Race - Race - 02-20-2012

i followed some rebels down ther,i saw ther base,after that they blocked the wey to elevator with a prop,and go up called ss to come,when they was coming down in the elevator they deleted the props,and told i builded a base down ther.
as you can see they have no proofs,photos,video or els!

so i souldnt get banned for nothinge.

(02-20-2012, 10:08 AM)omri671 Wrote: i followed some rebels down ther,i saw ther base,after that they blocked the wey to elevator with a prop,and go up called ss to come,when they was coming down in the elevator they deleted the props,and told i builded a base down ther.
as you can see they have no proofs,photos,video or els!

so i souldnt get banned for nothinge.

On the scoreboard you are able to see Yonis job set to "Criminal" just as YOURS. Yoni started building this base down there, as clearly shown by the evidence. Now you are obviously his friend and as you changed your job to the same one he had and were down there with him, as witnesses tell us, you were in my opinion doing the same thing he did, just that you didn't build.

In your ban request it clearly says that TWO CITIZENS came down there and started building. One was Yoni, the other one was you, we don't know whether you were building, but fact is you were there together with your friend and he started building a base in which you participated passively.

What you are telling me now is that you ended up down there in this base completely unintentionally and were blocked in by the SS team so you couldn't get out? Sounds highly unlikely to me, but please I would like to hear other admin opinions on it.

//EDIT: I wanted to be sure, so I checked the logs:

Code:
//Part before the recording
[12:06:51] Race (STEAM_0:1:28569760) said: /inventory weapon_crowbar use 1
[12:06:53] Race (STEAM_0:1:28569760) killed Minimacfox.

//Minimacfox being killed as shown in the video
[12:12:57] DoDiDoFTW (STEAM_0:1:37746669) said: /inventory weapon_crowbar use 1
[12:12:59] DoDiDoFTW (STEAM_0:1:37746669) killed Minimacfox.

//The SS killing the both guys visible in the video
[12:13:00] [FL:RP]Kai Meiuqer (STEAM_0:0:8343198) killed DoDiDoFTW.
[12:13:14] [FL:RP]Kai Meiuqer (STEAM_0:0:8343198) killed Race.

This is around the timeframe mentioned in the ban request. The part where you kill Minimacfox is the part before he started recording the video and started going down with the SS team to show them who was down there. It also shows that you were PARTICIPATING in the activity Yoni was doing, which was building a base and defending it.

Please don't tell me you were down there by accident getting a weapon out and defending your friends base, but you actually didn't want to do it because you know it was rulebreaking?

Even if all you say is true, there was enough time between the time yo killed Mini and the time they came back to get out of there. Still you staid.

The part with Kai killing you shows that you were still down there in the end. This is really enough evidence for me to support a ban.

base? wasnet a base how many time can i Explaine to u?

nvm i dont wanna argue with some one thats hates me.

be happy for my ban cuz its seems you enjoy it.

"No Evidence No Ban" Yeah right.

(02-20-2012, 10:36 AM)omri671 Wrote: base? wasnet a base how many time can i Explaine to u?

You can see a metal block with a keypad right after the elevator thing, I consider this a base.

(02-20-2012, 10:36 AM)omri671 Wrote: nvm i dont wanna argue with some one thats hates me.

That's a bit uncalled for, I don't even know you.

(02-20-2012, 10:36 AM)omri671 Wrote: be happy for my ban cuz its seems you enjoy it.

"No Evidence No Ban" Yeah right.

I don't get it, you claimed your ban was unfair.
I disagreed, still I checked the logs to make sure it was FAIR.
Now I found at that it actually was fair as the log clearly shows and now you tell me that I hate you and enjoy banning you and also say I don't have evidence and it would be unfair.

I'm confused really.

logs show thats thats MineFox was ther(i said i followed rebels down ther)then i saw a base

i killed him and he came back (BREAK NLR)

and dodido killed him,then he came back with ss deleted ther props first then come down with the ss and start the video.

i wonder why you dont ask why Minifoux was in ther.. hmm cuz he was REBEL BUILDING A BASE GOD SAKE!
think a littel... will you?

RE: unban Request on Race - Temar - 02-20-2012

im fine with what action nudel wants

ofcurse you do,cuz your an admin like nudel.

you will never do what he dosent want you to do.

i just want to say to you,before nudel even comment you said i didnt do nothinge wrong.

the logs show that i killed him cuz he had a base and he came back each and every time(broke nlr)to cover hes base. thats what the logs show

and you dont see me having props down ther or doors. THATS IT.

I just want to say without insulting,the admins are corrupt.