Fearless Forums
Have Some Respect - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Have Some Respect (/showthread.php?tid=24865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Have Some Respect - Dr Tomorrow - 02-05-2013

(02-05-2013, 08:09 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 07:35 PM)HellShell Wrote: This happened 2 minutes ago.
A great example of freaking idiots who disrespect admins.

[Image: GW0zwdQ.png]

He got banned eventually.

That guy is spitting out insults like there is no tomorrow! Narcotic sure got told there.

I see what you did there

RE: Have Some Respect - WorldWideCoffee - 02-05-2013

My old methods on dealing with people who were being a asshole on purpose typically was throwing d-[REDACTED SENETENCE]

Just deal with em. What can they do? Just the internet me bruvs

RE: Have Some Respect - The Chaos - 02-11-2013

One day on flrp i overheard a man talking bad about mods saying like: "wow these f*** mods come and ban me for no f***** reason" "all i did was to flip a f***** car!"
and then an admin or someone come and tells him: "dude dont speak like that, there are no reason for it" he replies with: "STFU N-Word, im f****** 18 so i'll do what i ******* want!"
:TrueStory:

RE: Have Some Respect - Brian - 02-11-2013

I'll admit infernaw has got this right, i'm 13 and i know sometimes i can be a disrespectful little shit if i have a bad day. I'll admit it, but if you catch me on my good days i'm rather nice Smile. good thread Infernaw.

RE: Have Some Respect - buffalobagingi - 02-12-2013

(02-05-2013, 07:35 PM)HellShell Wrote: This happened 2 minutes ago.
A great example of freaking idiots who disrespect admins.

[Image: GW0zwdQ.png]

He got banned eventually.

But have you smelled Narcotic?!

RE: Have Some Respect - Giant Pony - 02-12-2013

I recall a time when i here a 12 year old loseing a argument to a british person, the british thing comes into play soon. So when the kid relizes he was wrong, he starts throwing insults out and igrnorant coments like "I dont speak the kings english!" me haveing heard this entered the conversation saying things such as "this is why people think americans are full of fat, igornant, spoiled assholes because people like you give us that name!" and "you do realise that america was discovered by the britians and ruled by the britians right? you do know the only reason we won the revolutionary war was because they thought we wernt worth the time, lifes, money and effort so they gave up." this kid then shut up and was soon banned. I am 14 but i am not rude, or atleast not very rude, and i am not ignorant nor do i think i own the server. 100% agreed infernaw!
Also, i am 14 i know over mic my voice sounds young and weird, i honestly dont sound the way i do over mic irl. although some ppl do really like my voice over mic xD most ppl hate it though.

RE: Have Some Respect - Ciryl - 02-13-2013

I tend to ignore people which disrespect me... but later they mysteriously die.... >:3

RE: Have Some Respect - Astrid - 02-13-2013

(02-12-2013, 05:20 AM)rockyrebel Wrote: I recall a time when i here a 12 year old loseing a argument to a british person, the british thing comes into play soon. So when the kid relizes he was wrong, he starts throwing insults out and igrnorant coments like "I dont speak the kings english!" me haveing heard this entered the conversation saying things such as "this is why people think americans are full of fat, igornant, spoiled assholes because people like you give us that name!" and "you do realise that america was discovered by the britians and ruled by the britians right? you do know the only reason we won the revolutionary war was because they thought we wernt worth the time, lifes, money and effort so they gave up." this kid then shut up and was soon banned. I am 14 but i am not rude, or atleast not very rude, and i am not ignorant nor do i think i own the server. 100% agreed infernaw!
Also, i am 14 i know over mic my voice sounds young and weird, i honestly dont sound the way i do over mic irl. although some ppl do really like my voice over mic xD most ppl hate it though.

I was just going to lurk; but oh god, this comment.

RE: Have Some Respect - Toxic - 02-13-2013

The way I see it:

If you do something unremarkable or down-right low then I'll treat you like shit.
Act like a decent and respectable person with a degree of integrity and I'll have no problems with you.

Blankets for all players, doesn't matter to me if it's an admin, an 18-year old or a 12-year old, because frankly the latter sometimes acts more mature.

RE: Have Some Respect - Infernaw - 02-13-2013

When I wrote this thread, the MAJORITY of the people who were being rude were below the age of fifteen. But it's also aimed towards everybody who's being disrespectful too.