Fearless Forums
Have Some Respect - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Have Some Respect (/showthread.php?tid=24865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Have Some Respect - Prune - 02-05-2013

I'm 13 and I speak using my mic if I want to, I don't think I've never encountered anyone coming up to me saying "STFU".

RE: Have Some Respect - TheCorperal - 02-05-2013

I just go away from em.

I can get really nervous of these guys

RE: Have Some Respect - Infernaw - 02-05-2013

(02-05-2013, 08:13 AM)Prune Wrote: I'm 13 and I speak using my mic if I want to, I don't think I've never encountered anyone coming up to me saying "STFU".

You've been here for a long long time. People respect you, and if I'd have to guess your age without seeing/hearing you, I'd go for 16 years old.

Although these cocky players aren't even active on the forums. They spend their gametime on contrawhoring and also rule-breaking sometimes, because they never read the rules. And then, when they're eventually punished, they question the punishment, stating it's unfair. That the admins suck and what not.

Just recently, a player who got permed after more than 10 bans, flamed the forums. Telling Fultzy to f**k himself several times.
And another player who got a simple ban for a day, threatened Narcotic to kill him.

^If this isn't disrespect, then what is?

RE: Have Some Respect - Al sevenfold - 02-05-2013

(02-05-2013, 09:02 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 08:13 AM)Prune Wrote: I'm 13 and I speak using my mic if I want to, I don't think I've never encountered anyone coming up to me saying "STFU".

You've been here for a long long time. People respect you, and if I'd have to guess your age without seeing/hearing you, I'd go for 16 years old.

Although these cocky players aren't even active on the forums. They spend their gametime on contrawhoring and also rule-breaking sometimes, because they never read the rules. And then, when they're eventually punished, they question the punishment, stating it's unfair. That the admins suck and what not.

Just recently, a player who got permed after more than 10 bans, flamed the forums. Telling Fultzy to f**k himself several times.
And another player who got a simple ban for a day, threatened Narcotic to kill him.

^If this isn't disrespect, then what is?

I think the admins just laugh at situations like that, the people rage so much and if it were me they threatened I would just laugh and say good luck finding me.

Just because people may have I don't know...300 hours or so on the server doesn't make them invulnerable to the rules, yet they seem to think it does as all they do is contrawhore all the time.

Like I've said before, all you forum users are alright with me, who even cares about a persons age? I also couldn't care less about how a persons voice sounds as long as people don't scream down the mic. (That applies to deeper voices too)

RE: Have Some Respect - Kobi Blade - 02-05-2013

Sorry guys, what's the problem with the contra? D:

(02-05-2013, 12:07 PM)SolidSnake Wrote: Sorry guys, what's the problem with the contra? D:

The problem with contra is that it promotes agressive rp in a way, people use weapons to defend their contra and sometimes build doom forts, and of course police or SS do a raid for Contra, weapons are needed.
Contra whoring means the player doesn't go outside of his room and RP or anything. Just sit there getting money, they don't learn anything by just sitting there gathering money for a new car to then get banned for CDM.

(Little bit off topic sorry)

RE: Have Some Respect - Ryder - 02-05-2013

I know most of those ''12 year olds'' or whatever you guys call them can be annoying but actually you are saying infer that they can't RP?? ''Its not because of the their voice of lack of RP-skill'' or do I get that wrong?

And most of the time people just think they are annoying because of their voice. I know sometimes they can have a arrogant attitude. But keep in your mind that the most of the them don't even know it. Most are just derpers that just want to troll everyone and make everyone mad.

But their are also ''12 year olds'' with a arrogant attitude that you can stop easily by just saying
''Hey C'mon act normal because your are not really making friends with this attitude''
Do not to this: ''HEY STUPID KID SHUT THE HELL UP''.

This is how they will react ''I am not a kid shut up angry '' ''You mad bro? troller '' ''ADKHSAIOUDHAOWDK MIC-SCREAMER '' ETC.

I know there are also ''12 year olds'' that are just uncontrolable. Run away save your life.
They actually earn respect If they show you respect to!

RE: Have Some Respect - HellShell - 02-05-2013

This happened 2 minutes ago.
A great example of fucking idiots who disrespect admins.

[Image: GW0zwdQ.png]

He got banned eventually.

RE: Have Some Respect - Infernaw - 02-05-2013

You guys are totally losing the point of this thread. It's not about ALL the young players. It's about SOME. And MOST of the disrespectful players are 15 or below.

(02-05-2013, 07:35 PM)HellShell Wrote: This happened 2 minutes ago.
A great example of freaking idiots who disrespect admins.

[Image: GW0zwdQ.png]

He got banned eventually.

That guy is spitting out insults like there is no tomorrow! Narcotic sure got told there.

It is the majority of younger players who, when the admins are all gone decide they will have some fun and minge around, however when they are mature they will think, hold on..This is wrong I shouldn't be doing this and stop.