Fearless Forums
Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! (/showthread.php?tid=73803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - mintblackbeard - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 03:55 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 03:51 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Neither should allowed because it all of ways goes over the top. No one seems to know the meating of excession and the same would be with rape. Everyone is getting called racist and homoph if slurs left right and centre and the same would be for rape. It gets to the point where it's not rp anymore.

Players who be excessively racist will be punished by an admin. (1.13b)

It's the players responsibility to report people abusing this rule.

Sadly, I see this being very rarely punished for due to the amount that happens.

RE: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - Create - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 03:59 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Create, could you please correct your poll to make it slightly more fair. (And correct the question marks, its a statement not a question)

I cannot edit the poll, it is not giving me an option to edit it, I apologise.

RE: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - Eclipze - 08-05-2016

RapeRP shall absolutely not be allowed an Racism and Homophobia shall be limited.

RE: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - Deleted User - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 04:00 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 03:51 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Neither should allowed because it all of ways goes over the top. No one seems to know the meating of excession and the same would be with rape. Everyone is getting called racist and homoph if slurs left right and centre and the same would be for rape. It gets to the point where it's not rp anymore.

The Rule will always be abused, whether anyone likes it or not, but before this rule came in, the racism was cut massively.

I absolutely hated before the rules were updated. Any hint of being anti-PC and you would be banned. That's not the Fearless I want to play on.

RE: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - Ranger - 08-05-2016

Before: The Rule will always be abused, whether anyone likes it or not, but before this rule came in, the racism was cut massively.

After: The Rule will always be abused, whether anyone likes it or not. After this rule came in, racism was cut massively.

RE: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - Create - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 04:01 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

The Rule will always be abused, whether anyone likes it or not, but before this rule came in, the racism was cut massively.

I absolutely hated before the rules were updated. Any hint of being anti-PC and you would be banned. That's not the Fearless I want to play on.

People said that the rule will calm down after a few weeks of being abused, but it hasn't done. People are still using it every other word, why? Because they can, the restrictions from what the staff team call excessive is very high.

When the rule hadn't been changed, racism was low, and it wasn't heard of in every single sentence. President's were not racist and now, every law is like.
Quote:every ***** is banned from my city, get the f*ck out.

(08-05-2016, 04:04 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 04:01 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

People said that the rule will calm down after a few weeks of being abused, but it hasn't done. People are still using it every other word, why? Because they can, the restrictions from what the staff team call excessive is very high.

From my point of view I've only ever seen people using it in context and as a part of their RP's. I don't see how the ability to say "n*gger" or "f*ggot" is a bad thing. It hasn't affected any RP's negatively nor caused any disruption (besides from the point you brought about presidents being racist though I've always seen them being warned when they are excessive).

RE: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - Ranger - 08-05-2016

If you don't like the racism IC, make a suggestion to change the rule.  Instead of you making a discussion with a shit poll and start a shitstorm.

(08-05-2016, 04:10 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: If you don't like the racism IC, make a suggestion to change the rule.
But instead you make a discussion with a shit poll and start a shitstorm.

RE: Racist and Homophobic Slurs are allowed?! - Coffee - 08-05-2016

If you think racism and homophobia is such a problem in game, then why hasn't anything been said about it and why did they allow it!?!

Regard,
Coffee
Fearless Contributor
Ingame racist
Real life not racist
Triggered