Fearless Forums
New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Finished (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) (/showthread.php?tid=35448)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Enzyme - 08-02-2013

Possibly one of the biggest +supports I've given.
I'm a big SRU fan, and this is a wet dream.
+Support

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Toxic - 08-02-2013

(07-31-2013, 09:49 PM)MightyOne Wrote: we need a van for srus ..a military van ..not FBI van

Most of the time the SRU would use modified suburbans for transport, not military vehicles.

[Image: 2498.jpg]

Then again there's not much competition against a BearCat G3.
[Image: pit-bull-vx-swat-truck-16jpg.jpg]

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - D0ctor - 08-02-2013

I don't want to sound patronising but do you want me to make it blue?

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Rahiro - 08-02-2013

I know it has been suggested a lot of times but the servers / gmod wasnt able to run it because of additional content but however this changed but the suggestion never came up again so + support as 10 times before Tounge

-> or there could be an additional skin for the hummer only available for SRU

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Eisenhorn - 08-02-2013

There's no real need for the colour to be changed, it matches the police cars in that both have black, it also looks like a tactical response vehicle.

Think about why most major SWAT teams use vehicles like that, not only is it safer for the officers as it's likely bulletproof, fireproof, and bad driver proof. It has a large interior, perfect for stowing tactical equipment and sitting in, in tactical gear.

Anyone who's been in the military will tell you, the same as me, sitting down in a vehicle in tactical gear is not the most comfortable nor easy experience. It makes sense a city tactical unit would use a big scary van, it's also psychologically intimidating to you when that thing turns up.

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - D0ctor - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 08:50 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: There's no real need for the colour to be changed, it matches the police cars in that both have black, it also looks like a tactical response vehicle.

Think about why most major SWAT teams use vehicles like that, not only is it safer for the officers as it's likely bulletproof, fireproof, and bad driver proof. It has a large interior, perfect for stowing tactical equipment and sitting in, in tactical gear.

Anyone who's been in the military will tell you, the same as me, sitting down in a vehicle in tactical gear is not the most comfortable nor easy experience. It makes sense a city tactical unit would use a big scary van, it's also psychologically intimidating to you when that thing turns up.

You didn't have to sit with tanks on ya back you got of easy with chutes!! Though admittedly wet/dry suits much more comfortable than fatigues.

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Floodify - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 07:31 PM)DaCrowh Wrote: I know it has been suggested a lot of times but the servers / gmod wasnt able to run it because of additional content but however this changed but the suggestion never came up again so + support as 10 times before Tounge

A SRU hummer with a sound system in the back, na thanks!

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Rahiro - 08-03-2013

(08-02-2013, 09:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 07:31 PM)DaCrowh Wrote: I know it has been suggested a lot of times but the servers / gmod wasnt able to run it because of additional content but however this changed but the suggestion never came up again so + support as 10 times before Tounge

A SRU hummer with a sound system in the back, na thanks!

I am not talking about changing the color... You can actually make a hummer look like some of the vehicles posted here, but let us see what other ideas come up

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Freezak - 08-03-2013

In my opinion current VAN suggested is already nice, i don't think we have someone experienced enough to remodel hummer as you want.

RE: New SRU VAN (+ model and skin) - Ludo - 08-03-2013

(07-31-2013, 10:29 PM)Rain Wrote: +Support, as long as it has 4 seats so all of the SRU can fit inside. I also agree with Adman that it should be bulletproof to some extent since it is the SRU van which wouldn't exactly be destroyed easily.