Fearless Forums
Have Some Respect - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Have Some Respect (/showthread.php?tid=24865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Have Some Respect - Rozzok - 02-02-2013

(01-29-2013, 02:56 PM)Niimo Wrote: I am 13 years old.
I never speak in my microphone since I know that some douchebag will come up to me and for example insult my squeeky voice .

I personally don't know If I am mature or not, but I am clearly not a minge.
And yes , many older people in the community 'underestimate'
13 years olds like me , that's why I choose to not talk about my age.
I don't know what you think , but a community that doesn't respect underaged
people is not a good community , and I've seen both admins and moderators playing around with for example , 13 year olds like me(not me) asking for help. I am not saying that I don't enjoy it here , because I do. I still love this community.

Sure I don't like cocky underaged people that question experienced and good players either.
But old members insulting younger people that isn't cocky is just something I don't tolerate.

Well said my bro, <3 Im 15 but my voice sounds like a 12 year old, But atleast we are mature. and dont swear

RE: Have Some Respect - Dr Tomorrow - 02-02-2013

(01-29-2013, 02:56 PM)Niimo Wrote: I am 13 years old.
I never speak in my microphone since I know that some douchebag will come up to me and for example insult my squeeky voice .

I personally don't know If I am mature or not, but I am clearly not a minge.
And yes , many older people in the community 'underestimate'
13 years olds like me , that's why I choose to not talk about my age.
I don't know what you think , but a community that doesn't respect underaged
people is not a good community , and I've seen both admins and moderators playing around with for example , 13 year olds like me(not me) asking for help. I am not saying that I don't enjoy it here , because I do. I still love this community.

Sure I don't like cocky underaged people that question experienced and good players either.
But old members insulting younger people that isn't cocky is just something I don't tolerate.

I heard your voice in DayZ
It ain't squeaky

It's just sad that there aren't many mature 10-15 yo RPers like you are

So cheer up my Swedish brew
You are the one out of not so many showing that we at FL community have some kewl young RPers <3

Speak proud of your age, you ain't minge Niimo c:

Also remember to look at whom we got at FL
For example Adman
Probably the youngest admin here, hehe :p

RE: Have Some Respect - The Chaos - 02-02-2013

im turning 13 soon, im trying to be as nice as possible *bitch please face* i roleplay decently as paramedic, my medicrp motto is: "No rp = No Heal!" Tounge havent heard any complaints about my voice lately or ever (mostly i dont use my mic xD)

RE: Have Some Respect - Infernaw - 02-02-2013

Young folks who post here are the "mature" ones. Also, I don't think you should be ashamed of your voice. It will develope eventually and you will all be gorgeous, handsome, sexy dudes in a couple of years.

xoxo

RE: Have Some Respect - Al sevenfold - 02-02-2013

I find that most people who are regulars on the forums are fairly mature, with the exception of a few people.
Like I said, it's just the people who think they can get away with anything and do it cause it's "Fun"

RE: Have Some Respect - HellShell - 02-02-2013

I've had a high voice my whole life, the time I used my mic on FL they were screaming 'shut up kid'. I'm 15 twats

RE: Have Some Respect - Weecow - 02-02-2013

(02-02-2013, 10:43 PM)HellShell Wrote: I've had a high voice my whole life, the time I used my mic on FL they were screaming 'shut up kid'. I'm 15 twats

I hate, people insulting people with higher voices. Every age should be respected, Kids are not different from older peoples in game at all. Everyone in 1 of the FL servers are players. And every player is the same.

RE: Have Some Respect - whoopie - 02-04-2013

It's just weird, people assume that younger people are minges.
We've got so many great RolePlayers on this Server, of which some are young.

Age does not matter, neither does a voice.
Ofcourse some people disrespect Administrators, experienced members or whatever, but there are enough players who have a lot of respect for these players.

That's why the "older" players should respect younger players aswell, we are not all the same. Believe me.

It's just an annoying fact, that you are being disrespected about your voice or age. Some of us are way more mature than older people with a voice as deep as the Atlantic Ocean. Even though these men are more immature than us.

RE: Have Some Respect - Salinsky - 02-05-2013

Never be afraid to use your mic. I am 18 and I sound young, I have a very soft voice, I am a bit ashamed of it too, but I still use my mic. In the end, it is the internet and no one could really hurt my feelings..

RE: Have Some Respect - Bomsusik - 02-05-2013

I Ignore such kids, but if they interrupt RPs trying to annoy people, I'm starting to rage