Fearless Forums
EvoCity V17x - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: EvoCity V17x (/showthread.php?tid=87678)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: EvoCity V17x - User 21796 - 07-01-2018

It has bits from all maps, which is the best part!

RE: EvoCity V17x - Kevin - 07-01-2018

This would be the perfect one, all in one, I like this!

RE: EvoCity V17x - sebasti161 - 07-01-2018

it actually looks kinda nice wtf

RE: EvoCity V17x - Narcotic - 07-02-2018

+ Support.

I love it.

RE: EvoCity V17x - Grape - 07-02-2018

Seems like everyone likes it.

Wondering what other members of the community and staff think of v17x.

RE: EvoCity V17x - Pollux - 07-03-2018

(07-02-2018, 06:50 AM)Nasos Wrote: Seems like everyone likes it.

I feel like people haven't checked it out. By what I've seen in team conversations this map is an unfinished buggy mess. Textures are weird in places and tunnels are just blank till you get close. You can even see the through the world in some places. I haven't been able to see it myself but this sounds worrying.

RE: EvoCity V17x - Grape - 07-03-2018

(07-03-2018, 03:48 AM)Pollux Wrote:

I feel like people haven't checked it out. By what I've seen in team conversations this map is an unfinished buggy mess. Textures are weird in places and tunnels are just blank till you get close. You can even see the through the world in some places. I haven't been able to see it myself but this sounds worrying.

Since I can’t test how the map performs with the FL gamemode, props, and 50+ people on the server, I don’t know how it performs.

However, the only thing that’s anywhere ‘bad’ about the map is that a few buildings have props in them, and that the tunnels are very dark: which can be easily fixed with a few admin lights.

Feel free to look at the video I made and/or fly around in single player yourself.

Whoever has tested the map, can you tell me which tunnels are blank and in what parts can you see through the map please?

RE: EvoCity V17x - Huskii - 07-03-2018

(07-03-2018, 06:50 AM)Nasos Wrote:

Since I can’t test how the map performs with the FL gamemode, props, and 50+ people on the server, I don’t know how it performs.

However, the only thing that’s anywhere ‘bad’ about the map is that a few buildings have props in them, and that the tunnels are very dark: which can be easily fixed with a few admin lights.

Feel free to look at the video I made and/or fly around in single player yourself.

Whoever has tested the map, can you tell me which tunnels are blank and in what parts can you see through the map please?

I downloaded the map and the tunnels were on a majority, fine. Only one was very dark but as you said, this could be fixed with admin lights. None of them were blank either so not sure where that came from? Overall I like the style of the map being a mix between V2 and V33 but I'm just concerned at the size really, it's quite a bit bigger than V2D it seems, moreso with the longer roads. Would be good to have it as a test atleast.

RE: EvoCity V17x - Santaliz - 07-03-2018

What I like most is that the infrastructure is somewhat close to the original one in V33X, meaning the roads are connected. Way better for pursuits, public transport etc.

I was a huge fan of Pines myself, but I'm quite sure I like this just as much. I mainly do PassiveRP, but I feel like this has a great balance between both PassiveRP and AggRP which is only a plus.

RE: EvoCity V17x - Grape - 07-03-2018

(07-03-2018, 09:29 AM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 06:50 AM)Nasos Wrote:

I downloaded the map and the tunnels were on a majority, fine. Only one was very dark but as you said, this could be fixed with admin lights. None of them were blank either so not sure where that came from? Overall I like the style of the map being a mix between V2 and V33 but I'm just concerned at the size really, it's quite a bit bigger than V2D it seems, moreso with the longer roads. Would be good to have it as a test atleast.

The map is slightly larger than v2d, only because there is lake cabins and there is an extra road connecting villas to UM.

Map quality is more than okay. To my knowledge, no textures are messed up, no wholes in the map and no blank tunnels. 

The only thing to worry about is performance. But as this was made from the three maps, we can only hope it’s optimized.