The FL Video Production Team!
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Ghost_walker

Production Experience:a few world of warcraft related videos on youtube and being a guest on a friends youtube show.

Tutorials or Trailers?: Would love to do both.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(02-13-2012, 02:24 PM)Dryblood Wrote: When I say Tutorials or Trailers I am asking which you want to do!
Cheese

[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Name: EC | Duck
Tutorial's or Trailer's: Both I am not perfect with editing but meh, so,so I am learning though. I am pretty good with Photoshop cs5 though.
Here is a trailer of a Minecraft server I made a trailer for it's not perfect but it was sort of a while ago Tounge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM1K3E8S4z0

NOTE: This was made with Movie maker but I recently downloaded sonyvegas pro 9 so .... So nothing I guess. if you wondering I record with frap's pro. Oh and the mic was a bitch like that because it was a crappy old one. Tounge
Steam Name: OneHitWunda
Production Experience: Been making films since 2007 and am currently attending film school.
Tutorials or Trailers?: Trailers.

The following 2 users Like Azusa Nakano's post:
  • Duck, blusheep23
Steam Name: Sir Raffi (omgRaffi)
Production Experience: I'm currently taking Media for GCSEs and hopefully for A-levels in the near future. I have experience in filming and editing (the latter using a variety of programs), as well as planning (storyboards, shot lists etc). I have not created any scripted machinima before, but I am mostly familiar with the process of creating that sort of thing. I have experience with recording demos using the Demo feature in the Source engine and creating videos. I am also experienced in creating Flash animations, if that helps.
Tutorials or Trailers?: Trailers.

[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Steam Name:SkyDragon
Production Experience:i have mad some Minecraft videos but at last i have to deltthem cous my microphon is dead but i get a new one soon.but at all if maked a few Vidos withe my friends.
Tutorials or Trailers?: Tutorials

Steam Name: ForceGhost
Production Experience: Done voice overs in the past (And in TS because of my "British" Accent)
Tutorials or Trailers?: Voice Overs for Either.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Nudelholz
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Pilot
Production Experience: I have experience FRAPS, Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro 8-10. I know a lot about Youtube.
Tutorials or Trailers?: Tutorials
Steam Name: [FL:RP] PiqueRoz
Production Experience: I am experienced in Cinema 4D and Sony Vegas, I have made some intros and such.
Tutorials or Trailers?: Trailers

Spoiler :
http://youtu.be/VQFCR6P3xjs

The following 1 user Likes PiqueRoz's post:
  • Anakonda
Steam Name: [FL:RP][GMG]Hooter++
Production Experience: I run a Youtube Channel with over 70 HD tutorials on it.
Tutorials or Trailers?: Obviously tutorials. I have been doing them for over 2 years now. I edit with Camtasia 7 to add some rad effects.

My Channel
Respectfully,

Hooter