FearlessRP Hamachi Network
Fearless now has a Hamachi server!

Join:
Username: FearlessRP
Password: SirRaffiIsAwesome

If you join, you'll be placed in a queue - I will only approve you if you send me a PM with your Hamachi name.

What is Hamachi?
Hamachi is a program which creates a virtual server and internet tunnel, allowing multiple people to join an in-game server such as Garry's Mod without needing to forward any ports (in other words, you'll be able to bypass the dreaded "Server is not responding" message). This works on most games, and is useful for testing, showing something off (a new model or map), or to have a bit of stupid fun.

How do I join a Hamachi Network/Server?
To join a network, find "Network" at the top of the window.
[Image: hamachitut1.jpg]
Type all the information in.
[Image: hamachitut2.jpg]
And if you got it right, you'll be put in a queue. I'll need to manually accept you (to stop random minges from joining).

To join a server, go to the in-game console (in Source games, this can be accessed with the ~ key) and enter the following:
connect <insert player's hamachi ip here>

The hamachi id can be found next to a member's name.
[Image: hamachitut3-1.jpg]

Why use Hamachi?
Hamachi is a quick and easy solution to problems with people joining servers. The most common problem is the "Server is not responding" message, caused by the server being hosted by a Local Area Network (LAN) ip (192.168.0.<digit>) instead of a proper IP - Steam can't find an ip to host on if it's a dynamic IP, since dynamic IPs change every time you log in. Hamachi creates a seperate static ip and, although your servers will still be hosted under your LAN IP, it will also be hosted under the Hamachi IP, so people can join through your Hamachi IP successfully.

Ask questions below and I'll answer them in this thread if it's necessary.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles