Ban/Unban Requests - READ
I'm only going to say this once:

Witnesses are NOT evidence!

Just because your friend Steve saw that guy kill you for your Carbine, it doesn't mean he can act as proof because your pirated version of Fraps was corrupted for reasons absolutely unknown.

Examples of real evidence:

- Videos.
- Screenshots or Print-Screens.
- Copypasta of the in-game console.

A Steam ID would also be nice, since the rulebreaker may have changed their Steam name. If you can't find the rulebreaker's Steam ID, find it. Don't say "i dunno lol" because it's not helpful. To find the Steam ID of EVERYONE in the server, type "status" into the console.

Have a nice day.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Finally someone that agrees with me
http://steamidfinder.com/ Or use this to find the SteamID.
I agree that videos are good evidence - but you can't ignore witness testimonies altogether - in real life cases are made on witness statements. If you've got several people backing up a point - then its usually gonna be legit.
(10-15-2010, 04:42 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I agree that videos are good evidence - but you can't ignore witness testimonies altogether - in real life cases are made on witness statements. If you've got several people backing up a point - then its usually gonna be legit.
That's very true, but if you look at the most recent ban requests, nearly all of them are "my evidence is fred".

And anyway, most of the witnesses don't respond, or there are a small number of them.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
AlsoUse the god damn template, If you dont your request will be denied !
(10-15-2010, 04:42 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I agree that videos are good evidence - but you can't ignore witness testimonies altogether - in real life cases are made on witness statements. If you've got several people backing up a point - then its usually gonna be legit.

I agree with this.
Signature too big...
I am MikeyTheFox and I approve this thread

Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(10-15-2010, 10:16 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I am MikeyTheFox and I approve this thread

Cheese

That's so nice of you Smile.
Dare to think!