Make the Police suffer loss
(01-04-2019, 04:16 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 04:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:46 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:24 PM)JoshZ Wrote: +support cops should drop guns on there death however this would be too over powered as every single aggressive role player would have about 100 M4s, so they should add a system in where cops have to pay for there equipment and the wealthier cops would be able to purchase M4s whereas the new cops would opt for a UMP or something of the sort.

Either way cops should drop some sort of weapon for civilians as there is no incentive to winning nexus raids.

However I’m pretty sure this will get denied as the staff team or the server itself is to up there ass too do anything about it because they believe the current system is magnificent that it isn’t.

Sorry for my spelling, I’m on my phone.

or maybe it will be denied cause it's a shit idea

how about you let all cops use automatic shotguns and galils or ak47's

cause that's what everyone else uses. the m4 doesn't compare and niether does the p90.

ngl if you think the P90 doesn’t compare to the guns that criminals use you must be really shit.
it doesn't compare. if you suggested that police should buy weapons then let them buy everything.
automatic shotguns, galils and ak's, molotovs, everything. then the fight will be so much more fair.

oh right, it makes no sense... that's right.

I dunno why you keep on saying AKs even though the guns they have are massively better. Second of all SRU have access to conclusion grenades a riot shield and more so by suggesting that they need molotov’s are ridiculous.
(01-04-2019, 04:19 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:46 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:24 PM)JoshZ Wrote: +support cops should drop guns on there death however this would be too over powered as every single aggressive role player would have about 100 M4s, so they should add a system in where cops have to pay for there equipment and the wealthier cops would be able to purchase M4s whereas the new cops would opt for a UMP or something of the sort.

Either way cops should drop some sort of weapon for civilians as there is no incentive to winning nexus raids.

However I’m pretty sure this will get denied as the staff team or the server itself is to up there ass too do anything about it because they believe the current system is magnificent that it isn’t.

Sorry for my spelling, I’m on my phone.

or maybe it will be denied cause it's a shit idea

cause that's what everyone else uses. the m4 doesn't compare and niether does the p90.

ngl if you think the P90 doesn’t compare to the guns that criminals use you must be really shit.
it doesn't compare. if you suggested that police should buy weapons then let them buy everything.
automatic shotguns, galils and ak's, molotovs, everything. then the fight will be so much more fair.

I dunno why you keep on saying AKs even though the guns they have are massively better. Second of all SRU have access to conclusion grenades a riot shield and more so by suggesting that they need molotov’s are ridiculous.

Surprisingly I agree with Josh cops already get access to stuff that criminals don't and they lose absolutely nothing when they die. Asking for the police and SRU force to have access to molotove's is ridiculous.
(01-04-2019, 04:48 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:46 PM)juicyorange Wrote: or maybe it will be denied cause it's a shit idea

Surprisingly I agree with Josh cops already get access to stuff that criminals don't and they lose absolutely nothing when they die. Asking for the police and SRU force to have access to molotove's is ridiculous.
clearly if this entire squad wants to remove everything from police then give police an opportunity to buy everything from the market.

of course it makes no sense, that is the whole point. removing everything from police makes no sense either.
(01-04-2019, 05:20 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 04:48 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 04:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote: ngl if you think the P90 doesn’t compare to the guns that criminals use you must be really shit.

clearly if this entire squad wants to remove everything from police then give police an opportunity to buy everything from the market.

of course it makes no sense, that is the whole point. removing everything from police makes no sense either.

No one asked for everything to be removed, all I want is the police and SRU force to suffer lose. There are many ways to do so, one of them is making it so they have to buy the stuff but with a discount on them and drop their guns when they die.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Ranger
Personally I'd be more supportive if criminals DIDN'T lose their items when killed by a cop as opposed to this idea of cops having a penalty and being charged for weapons.

Police need to be armed and it's funded by the government. My stance won't change on that.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 1 user Likes PhantomSolaris's post:
  • TASSIA
(01-04-2019, 05:35 PM)Dimitris Wrote: No one asked for everything to be removed, all I want is the police and SRU force to suffer lose. There are many ways to do so, one of them is making it so they have to buy the stuff but with a discount on them and drop their guns when they die.

So if you make them buy the guns you would clearly HAVE to remove guns... ummmmmmm lol in what other way would you make them pay for the guns then?

moreover police already suffer loss as mentioned many times throughout this thread.

also making police buy guns is incredibly unrealistic. the guns police use now are nowhere near the equipment criminals can buy: XM, molotov etc etc...
(01-04-2019, 05:47 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 05:35 PM)Dimitris Wrote: No one asked for everything to be removed, all I want is the police and SRU force to suffer lose. There are many ways to do so, one of them is making it so they have to buy the stuff but with a discount on them and drop their guns when they die.

So if you make them buy the guns you would clearly HAVE to remove guns... ummmmmmm lol in what other way would you make them pay for the guns then?

moreover police already suffer loss as mentioned many times throughout this thread.

also making police buy guns is incredibly unrealistic. the guns police use now are nowhere near the equipment criminals can buy: XM, molotov etc etc...

How do cops suffer lose? You keep talking about the Xm and the stuff that criminals but you keep forgetting that when using all that you are risking to lose it ALL and even if you don't and you win against the cops you gain absolutely nothing out of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH2qMCJL...e=youtu.be
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 2 users Like ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • PhantomSolaris, TASSIA
(01-04-2019, 07:00 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH2qMCJL...e=youtu.be

"Now imagine that without Kevlar" - Tomato Ketchup Delivery Man - 2018
(01-04-2019, 05:47 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

You do realise SRU have access to a very powerful shotgun called the M3 you should try it some time. Your constant arguing about molotovs is stupid.