Reason for servers being down.
(01-20-2012, 08:12 AM)DreamzZ Wrote: I wasted so much of my donatortime as downtime..

It's been a long time.
(01-20-2012, 08:12 AM)DreamzZ Wrote: I wasted so much of my donatortime as downtime..

Well think of it this way, your donation helped pay for this new firewall that will prevent further mass downtimes related to mad children who have access to a computer.

Though our protection from a can of spilled coke on the dedi server is still mi-nute, but im more ok with that than a DDoS related outtage
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Haarek
It's only 10$ for three months. It's not such a big investment. As Blackdig said, the donations went towards the Cisco firewall which costs over 250 euros. :p
Cant wait to play more than 10 minutes without it crashing and get some real RP done Smile
The following 2 users Like Aaronv909's post:
  • Azusa Nakano, vrkiller
It's back up, people.
(01-20-2012, 10:29 AM)Tank Wrote: It's back up, people.
And now it's down :<

It keeps going down.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Me is happy for the great work you owners/admins put into this server!
THUMB UP!!!! fap fap

from dearest: FAPFAP
cisco's guide consists of 2 chickens and a thing of saw dust and a book that says make this into a rabbit.

D:

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Anyone else experiencing constant lag on both servers after this? Not a lot, just enough to annoy you. Tounge