Ban Request: ZuaXX
Name of player: ZuaXX [Name is Patrick Dielsel]

SteamID: ZuaXX STEAM_0:0:45154088

Time in GMT: Arizonian Time(GMT -7:00); 0430 Hours.

Server: V2D

Summary: We raided a Rebel Base and arrested the Rebels for ownership of Contra[we knew it was there thanks to sounds], and handcuffed/arrested all of them. ZuaXX who wasn't there jumped on as Police Commander and went up, and began slowly releasing all of his buddies, and then jumped back on Rebel Team.

Evidence:

[Image: 46C788EEE6C0E7EB35474057E1B089A79A39BBDF]

In Chat.
The chat don't show much.
First of all u guys random arrested him on the road
After that u guys broke NLR and!
That guy was a hostage and u randomly arrested him
Then its not fair so i unarrested him ^^
I would post a ban request on zuaXX for random jacking my car,i knew it was him cuz i. Saw a rebel driving my jacked car while i was talking to the only 2 other rebels on the server,and i knew it was him also due to him saying"ill give you 1k and you let me test drive your banshee,if you dont accept,i will jack it"coud the admins please check the logs for about 3 hrs ago?i did nothing to him rxcept decline him test driving my car,i was a chef at the timr,trying out Passive rp(awesome btw).
... Well thanks for confirming my points ...

So you basically admit to jumping teams to free your teammates from jail, and in turn disconnected from the server when Blackdog was asking you questions.
(01-11-2012, 01:39 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: ... Well thanks for confirming my points ...

So you basically admit to jumping teams to free your teammates from jail, and in turn disconnected from the server when Blackdog was asking you questions.

I didnt leave to avoid anything and i did need to go
AND
he didnt ask me anything
And i guess this should be a blacklist instead of ban
If anything should happend to me
And it was only 1 guy ^^
When did we Break NLR? we didnt Die once. and it wasnt a random arrest, we arrested him for being on the premisis that the contraband was found
will check logs after ddos

[12:44:11] ZuaXX (STEAM_0:0:45154088) has spawned as Rebel.
[12:44:17] ZuaXX (STEAM_0:0:45154088) has spawned as Police Commander.
[12:46:23] ZuaXX (STEAM_0:0:45154088) said: /radio He didnt do anything u guys random arrested him and he had nothing to do with us ^^
[12:48:24] ZuaXX (STEAM_0:0:45154088) has disconnected from the server.
(01-11-2012, 01:23 PM)ZuaXX Wrote: First of all u guys random arrested him on the road
Pretty sure he was inside a propblocked contra room that was empty, i had to remove it

If this was the TV station raid, im pretty sure not a shot was fired, as when i got there the nearly entire rebel team was being arrested

He was a rebel so no chance he was a hostage, as rebels cant take rebels hostage "Bannable offence" and so you take it upon yourself to determine whats is considered an unfair arrest "Backseat admining" abuse the police job to unarrest your friends, and yes as im asking you a question on the matter you leave, though the message may have been sent the moment you hit quit"

The fact you admitted to going PC to unarrest a friend is more than enough for a blacklist from both Police and Police commander and a ban in my eyes, though ill see what the others think on that

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-12-2012, 02:25 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 01:23 PM)ZuaXX Wrote: First of all u guys random arrested him on the road
Pretty sure he was inside a propblocked contra room that was empty, i had to remove it

If this was the TV station raid, im pretty sure not a shot was fired, as when i got there the nearly entire rebel team was being arrested

He was a rebel so no chance he was a hostage, as rebels cant take rebels hostage "Bannable offence" and so you take it upon yourself to determine whats is considered an unfair arrest "Backseat admining" abuse the police job to unarrest your friends, and yes as im asking you a question on the matter you leave, though the message may have been sent the moment you hit quit"

The fact you admitted to going PC to unarrest a friend is more than enough for a blacklist from both Police and Police commander and a ban in my eyes, though ill see what the others think on that

Why ban i did abuse / misuse my job