Requesting, ban [FL] toby
Why ? is a troll he banned me for no reason i got a print scren that shows the bans he made , want some examples? ok

6165 [FL:RP&DD] THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!! STEAM_0:0:43095360 Steam Profile You need to get banned for being soo stupid
20 hours and 1 minute
[FL] Toby

6164 ElementalFrog STEAM_0:1:46545660 Steam Profile Learn to Rp as fireman, and Learn to ROLEPLAY!!!!
1 day, 19 hours
[FL] Toby

6163 MizzPT STEAM_0:0:12850312 Steam Profile
1 day, 18 hours
[FL] Toby

6162 v43.W0Rnet STEAM_0:0:29180275 Steam Profile FearRP Bro!
18 hours and 46 minutes
[FL] Toby

6161 {COZMOS]NeRoDiMaS STEAM_0:1:46812253 Steam Profile Learn to listen you fail
18 hours and 43 minutes
[FL] Toby

I'm there to, but i got no reason o_O please i request a permanent ban on [FL] toby.

Are you serious right now?

Oh my god..Stop..Stop! My sides..They hurt! But no seriously. This isnt to be discussed here. If you wanted to discuss a admin abusing/Doing somthing wrong, Pop it into the "Admin Abuse" Thread buddy.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

This isn't a Ban req btw.

So you mad because your ban don't have a reason? He might did something wrong while banning you. When Toby see this he will tell the reason.

Closed wait for Tobys reason.
erm ban request on toby? Approve!!!!! lol Cheese
Reasons should actually always be specified and tried to be written in a neutral way without insulting the players, so if you read this Toby, please do that from now on.

Still.

This thread is hilarious.
Dare to think!
Will do boss Smile

I gigled alittle bit Cheese
But in all seriousness. Tell me what you were doing befor you got banned, i might remember who/why i banned you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:

User warned

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
Approved!!!!!

Toby shall be whipped many times!

seriously - denied