failure rp??
Coolmarc:

6158:
Banned by Toby:

Server: Evocity

Involved: Me and woap65

Why we should unban you: Ehmm I can't see what we did wrong? the cops just raided our house without warrant, and the best part was we had a corleone who stoled a police car and then he parkted it at the garage and changed job to Police commandor and said they got a tip "a stolen police car he said".. So wired, But what I like to know is why ban?? and why a week I quite dont understand... In my opinion there wasn't fail rp at all..
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned

Dont comment on things your aren't a part of..
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.

- Nudelholz
True Bobzen, that was totaly random
You broke NLR
all 3 of you
and were having a crowbar + punch fight...

Failure to RP!
Standing near the house isn't what I call NLR breake we did let the cops take all our contras.. and stuff..and waited like 5 mins before going in there, we didin't harm anyone.. And in a accident i hit the Key binding to take a crowbar and I dunno why, but some time I take something from my inventory it rights click, so I hit my friend, same bug I have in Dead Island and Counter-strike when I buy things.. "I should get me a new mouse" but I gave him a medic kit in payment??

I still think that 7 days is alot for what we did?? or what in your opinion we did...
You werent standing near the house, You ran Inside of the house after about 2 mins,
that was a day ban EXTENDED by the failure which followed, You two having a punchwhore contest and that turned into both of you drawing weapons, 1 crowbar, 1 knife, You were both corleone, and you both failed.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8381
[Rebels/Mafia Rules]
3. Do not kill any of your own team.

Added 6 days due to What would have been, RDM, FailRP, FearRP and Rule 3. Do not kill any of your own team

Denied and closed