WorldWideCoffee Promoted to Trial Admin
hes doing really good imo. he helped me abot 4-5 times before i dissconnected
(01-08-2012, 01:23 PM)Duckinator Wrote: Congratz world you deserve it. Not saying this to be rude but don't you people think that there are a wee bit too many admins?

Nope, everyday I receive message as: Please come on the server there are a lot of minges on and no admin online.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
even with all the admins there's always tho's gas that there is a lack of admin support, this many admins on a community this large is not uncommon and is actually quite normal.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(01-08-2012, 01:23 PM)Duckinator Wrote: Congratz world you deserve it. Not saying this to be rude but don't you people think that there are a wee bit too many admins?

There can never be too many admins. Also, most admins are on the same time zone. That's the problem.
There is never such thing as too many Admins, just not everyone makes the final cut.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Nadrick, WorldWideCoffee
Congratulations, buddy. Welcome to the team :-)
Gratz WWC!!!!! (Gave you a nick ;d)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
WorldWideCoffee! Congratulations dude Wink

Congrats coffee!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Congratz CoffeeSmile