Hi,i got banned for climing
Your name: Lowerflowerpwoer

Your ban ID: 6039

Banned by: [FL] Dryblood

Server: Rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Nobody except me
Why we should unban you: Because i was climing on the roofs of bank america and some houses near it,i found a way to get to the top of ban america infront of the bank w/o using any props...i think that i should get unbanned because im new to rp and also to the server and i have read the rules and i didn't remember that there was such a rule...Also i think that i should get unbanned because i wasn't given a warning and also i wasn't aware that roof climing is bannable,i love the server,its simple and friendly and i would really like to get unbanned,im sorry and it Wont happen again
Oh yeah i forgot to add that:when i get unbanned i will reread all the rules again
Oh,i didnt get banned for roof climing...i got banned for having conta on the roof...im really sorry...i didn't know and this wont happen again
yer i reported you too dry for being on the roof, he went there and saw you and contraband (which I couldnt see)
the main rule in question is being on the roof, just you made it worse by having contra up there where you wasnt suppose to be

Tools/props Rules
14. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8381
(01-06-2012, 05:05 PM)temar Wrote: yer i reported you too dry for being on the roof, he went there and saw you and contraband (which I couldnt see)
the main rule in question is being on the roof, just you made it worse by having contra up there where you wasnt suppose to be

Tools/props Rules
14. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8381
K,thx,i didn't know that you can read the rules from the page...i was planning to read all of the rules again once i could connect to the server but i did it right now,i read all the general,ooc,door, and goverment and diffrent job rules...everything...so still i'm really sorry about climing on the rooftops and hiding contra on them and i would REALLY appriciate if dryblood would unban me Smile

- Denied
Failure to read rules.
With your time off please read the rules.