FearlessRP Mod
I remember seeing that the FearlessRP was an edited version of another mod, but I was wondering which mod this was as I forgot where I saw this...
Cider.
But don't get too excited about Cider.
It's nothing compared to CityRP
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • equal
lol, Cider's not bad, but its not good either
Applejack Cider.

It's an old, and lost mod. Lolol.
CityRP is by far the best of the RPs out there. Shame it's down at the moment...
totaly agree with SnowMan, its alot better than other RP mods such as DarkRP or PlerpRP
(12-30-2011, 02:50 PM)freaka Wrote: totaly agree with SnowMan, its alot better than other RP mods such as DarkRP or PlerpRP

No shit sherlock xD

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(12-30-2011, 02:35 PM)SnowMan Wrote: CityRP is by far the best of the RPs out there. Shame it's down at the moment...

Actually, its a mix of Deathmatch, and RP. 70% of the time, its DM. But thats why I like it. Smile
(12-30-2011, 05:14 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 02:35 PM)SnowMan Wrote: CityRP is by far the best of the RPs out there. Shame it's down at the moment...

Actually, its a mix of Deathmatch, and RP. 70% of the time, its DM. But thats why I like it. Smile

And there's no other RP like this one. I love the fact being able to build, buy and have the original RP. It's a simple to use but very efficient and fun mod.