Buddy doing music
Hey guys! One of my friends is an "upcoming DJ" or thats at least what he wants to be.
So he got into this DJ's From Mars contest where he could win a Pioneer Mixpad for the best remix of one of their songs.

All he will need you guys to do is to like it and maybe listen to it.
Its a mix of dub step (the dub step part is a few minutes in the song) and normal electronic music. Thanks for the help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...yBlWqAtdHE

If you like him, you should check out his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Anderssivgaardfans
This is pretty good, actually.
Chase your dreams and go for it.
Wish him good luck Smile
I'm sure he'll appreciate it, man :-)
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Noobias
I demand an encore! I actually liked it.
© Nudelholz
this was really well made, and i am a metal fan!
Look at the comments on his YouTube video?
All positive Cheese I also like it Smile
Not really into that kind of music,but just to get his dream running,i'll comment and like his video Cheese I actually enjoyed it a tiny wee bit,but i'm not into this.
(12-29-2011, 09:43 PM)MilkyMilkshake Wrote: Not really into that kind of music,but just to get his dream running,i'll comment and like his video Cheese I actually enjoyed it a tiny wee bit,but i'm not into this.

Me neither dude, but if that is what he wants then I'll sure help him.

And thanks by the way! To everyone. Very kind of you guys!
I've been a metal head all my life, but i have to say that that was really good, ill give it a like/favorite
This is really good, I only really have one or two complaints so far and that is that I feel that the song has this build up for something awesome and it just never actually gets there, also one more thing is that the dubstep part needs more bass, also I didn't like the excessive use of flanger on the vocals, but over all really good, I'd throw it in a set no problem.